Several EAs on one account and overview

Hi,

I was wondering what if I have several EAs on one account ( I was thinking to use IC markets), how do I know which trade belongs to which EA? Is it possible to have subaccount? I am asking this because of yearly tax reports. When it comes to tax reports, I thought to just export trading activity of all EAs I am using?

ja0 :

Hi,

I was wondering what if I have several EAs on one account ( I was thinking to use IC markets), how do I know which trade belongs to which EA? Is it possible to have subaccount? I am asking this because of yearly tax reports. When it comes to tax reports, I thought to just export trading activity of all EAs I am using?

The work of several Expert Advisors on one account (if it is a HEDGE account type) is a very common phenomenon. In this case, each EA makes its own 'Magic':

Vladimir Karputov #:

The work of several Expert Advisors on one account (if it is a HEDGE account type) is a very common phenomenon. In this case, each EA makes its own 'Magic':

Why is it important that it is HEDGE account type?

ja0 #:
Why is it important that it is HEDGE account type?
read this small thread about magic number: How to use an EA on mulitple markets on the same account?
How to use an EA on mulitple markets on the same account?
How to use an EA on mulitple markets on the same account?
  • www.mql5.com
Is this a possibility? Would I need 2 different mt5 terminals logged into the same account...

Ok, thanks for answers. But that leads me to another question. Lets say that you start one EA with 500$. After a while  you want to add one more EA with 400$. Is it possible to do that with just one broker account? How will EA know which money to use (500$ or 400$)?

ja0 #:
Ok, thanks for answers. But that leads me to another question. Lets say that you start one EA with 500$. After a while  you want to add one more EA with 400$. Is it possible to do that with just one broker account? How will EA know which money to use (500$ or 400$)?
EAs will use all money on the account (by default).
Or EAs should be special coded to be used some part of the money (it is related to how EAs were coded).