General - page 290

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, June the 18th, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Added ability to receive push notifications from the server. You will be notified of executed trading operations even if your terminal is closed. In earlier
The calculation of "Performance Rating" for agents is not transparent enough user accounts are running up all sorts of strange charges! Even when no passes are being made by the agents, one's balance can still be used up.  I propose before each optimization Metatrader calculates the cost of a...
I have made a new account and it require to add mobile number. when i enter mobile number it ask me to authenticate by entering password. I have entered my MQL5 password, Trading Account password but both are not working. kindly let me know which password i have to enter to authenticate and if i
what should i do when i register as seller i dont receive any sms from mql5
Hi, Is it possible to copy a signal that trades .pro suffix pairs, "converting" it to a normal pairs ? i.e. EURUSD.pro > EURUSD In my understanding, the .pro suffix just means the trader uses a pro account on its broker, but the instrument (i.e. EURUSD ) is the same. When trying to copy it I get a "
Hey all, I'm getting near to what I hope is the final stretch of my indicator and EA. Now, is it automatically going to work with the strategy tester or is there something I need to do to make it work
[Deleted]
Hello I want to learn make MY own EA. But i don't know how to make own EA/ROBOT. Anyone can help me for learning making OWN EA. i am trying long time but i can't please anyone help me . How i can make my own EA
Hello, Weird deal. Went to bed last night after working on a program. It uses and iCustom() call which was working successsfully. In the OnCalculate() the BarsCalculated() returned a value, and CopyBuffer() was getting values. Woke up this morning to start working on the program again, and
I created a robot but in the backtest it is making several orders at the same time on the same asset. How do I activate only one order at a time
Hi. My broker installed their website in my meta-trader terminal. Does anybody know how to edit this. I think it should be somewhere in the config folder? I can not find the .ini files there
I tried creating a MACD expert advisor(EA) of mql5, but it doesnt execute order order and doesn't give any error message. Please, what could have been the cause? Below is the code: ***
  history  (18   1 2)
positions of 11th may is shown when the history is selecte from 11th to 12th of may otherwise 11th n 12th are empty
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                     test_iBars_iTime_MAXBARS.mq5 |//|                                           Copyright 2019,fxMeter |//|                            https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fxmeter...
[Deleted]
Please I need a USA broker that allows hedging
just like the picture: When a stoploss or takeprofit is triggered, deal will automatically write a comment. How can it be prohibited? How to use code
In mql4 there is iStdDevOnArray and also iMAOnArray, but not in mql5. can somebody here create them for free
My local MT5 installation was just updated to build 2361. After that, tests with my EA started failing on placing new orders, always with "not enough money" error. Why this is happening? The exact test with the same EA was working until yesterday, but now orders are being rejected on strategy
Hi friends I apply for a seller account and submit all documents but they reject my application Can i try again or not
Good day. I am registered as a seller on mql5. I've fulfilled some orders in freelance. I haven't been able to apply for freelance jobs, or even post a job for over 2 months now (since February). I don't remember if I did something wrong, there wasn't any warning on my page; just suddenly could not
A simple attempt to synchronize the OnTimer() call to TimeLocal to be called at around the next second has revealed a question, I cannot wrap my head around. So I tried to analyze the behaviour and found that GetTickCount64() and GetMicrosecondCount() give confusing results, as can be seen in the
UPDATE: Solved. See solution below. Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible for a script to discover what input parameter values are currently being used by an indicator on a chart. Here is the most concise example I can provide, with the examples and questions in the comments of the code
Hello every one, My question is if I change the price of my product does the rank and star rates of it remains the same? Or they disappear. Thanks for every replay in advance
Hello, I am having a very annoying problem. My suscribers are getting this error: "position XXXX skipped as no symbol found" It happens in all symnbols. I am trading stocks in a netting account. They opened the exact same accpunt type in the exact same broker. I have browsed all over the forums and
Hello. Can anyone please tell me if XAUUSDc is used for gold trading? If yes, and I use XAUUSDc to buy gold, will I own that particular amount of gold that I use USD to buy during the trade? Your input is appreciated. Thank you
----- will CopyTime() do this? Looks like it also requires data loaded in the indicator. ----- so I'm looking for the equivalent of this but for a specific bar and return a date instead of a bar number. SeriesInfoInteger ( _Symbol , _Period , SERIES_FIRSTDATE ,first_bar) // or iBarShift ( _Symbol
Hi Everyone, the following Code does not work with Take profit and Stop Lose. If i delete them ,it works fine. What is the expected reasons for this? ***
Credit/debit cards Wire transfer Paypal Skrill WebMoney Netteler Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) Perfect Money Check Other (Please specify in comments.)
if I find a code ..free ..open source ...from CodeBase...can I make a special changes only for me ... also by getting help from an other expert
This is probably a very easy question, I am new to mql5: When I write EA, I am used to using ATR for placing a stop loss on any order. How to place a fixed 300 pips stop loss for any pair on an order
  Cannot open file  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi, Since 2 days I have been unable to update my experts, each time I compile a new version, it runs fine on my local terminal, and when I synchronize with the VPS, it says it's ok but it's not. I have this message each time (whatever I'm using the Experts root or any subfolfer). 2021.07.27