trying to upload a logo to sell an ea

ive tried everything i can think of, the size is correct 200 x 200 ive tried smaller ive tried larger, ive tried every possible file type. it just will not accept anything, does anyone have any ideas what to do now?

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD:
ive tried everything i can think of, the size is correct 200 x 200 ive tried smaller ive tried larger, ive tried every possible file type. it just will not accept anything, does anyone have any ideas what to do now?
Why would you try larger and smaller it has to be exactly 200x200.  How have you confirmed it is the correct size 

yes ive been checking rechecking and confirming everything for the last 4 hours

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD: ive tried everything i can think of, the size is correct 200 x 200 ive tried smaller ive tried larger, ive tried every possible file type. it just will not accept anything, does anyone have any ideas what to do now?
Read the following threads too ...

Also, since the site search function is still not functioning 100%, here is how to do it with Google using the "site" filter ... "site:mql5.com/en/forum upload product logo"

thankyou very much, that worked perfectly.

it was the transparency part that was stopping it

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD #:thankyou very much, that worked perfectly.it was the transparency part that was stopping it
You are welcome!