I'm having problems figuring out how to send a regular windows 10 word document when paying for my robot to be completed

I'm having problems figuring out how to send a regular windows 10 word document when paying for my robot to be completed.

I've watched every youtube video I could find. I've read everything on the MQL5 website on this subject but I can't seem to send a simple word document in the required attachment when sending my work order information to complete my robot EA order. Finally after 2 days of trying everything I just sent a picture of myself using the only file that the MQL5 would except to get my order through to pay for it. This isn't right because If I had a dispute over what I pay with an arbitor for I will have no record of what I want done. Please help. How do I send a word document of my work order to the person who is making my EA for me. Thanks.

zoomahead:I'm having problems figuring out how to send a regular windows 10 word document when paying for my robot to be completed. I've watched every youtube video I could find. I've read everything on the MQL5 website on this subject but I can't seem to send a simple word document in the required attachment when sending my work order information to complete my robot EA order. Finally after 2 days of trying everything I just sent a picture of myself using the only file that the MQL5 would except to get my order through to pay for it. This isn't right because If I had a dispute over what I pay with an arbitor for I will have no record of what I want done. Please help. How do I send a word document of my work order to the person who is making my EA for me. Thanks.
Create a ZIP archive of the files for easier submission.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Create a ZIP archive of the files for easier submission.

Wow it worked!!! I spent over 2 days and several hours trying to attach a word file and couldn't send it no matter what I tried.

After you said zip archive I watched a 4 minute youtube video on zip archives and tried sending the attachment and to my surprise it worked great. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it.

For others having the same problem. Watch this video on zip archive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78dc2qX7GpQ

How to make a ZIP Files in Windows
How to make a ZIP Files in Windows
  • www.youtube.com
How to create a compression zip file in Windows 11 and 10. We will review making creating these files with a right click and with the share ribbon in Windows...

You are welcome!