MQL5 VPS- Adding new EA while other EA's and their trades exist

Hi,

For MQL5 VPS- I just purchased a new EA , and would like to add/migrate this to an account with a couple of other EA's already on it, and their live trades currently running.

I know that i can do a new migrate to add the new EA and settings.

My question is, do i have to close the existing and pending (limit order) trades in place currently from the exisitng EA's on the account before re migrating to add the new EA?

Ie if i simply remigrate with all the EA's (existing plus the new one) will the existing trades continue to be managed properly by the EA's that had them on before the remigration?

Thanks, I manually trade and use thrid party vps too, which are more straightforward,but MQL% VPS is unique so wasnt sure of the above.

You can't add to your migration anyway, so the only way to add a new EA is to attach all EAs in your local terminal and migrate to your MQL5 VPS again.

If your other EAs are coded well, they should manage their open positions properly afterwards.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't add to your migration anyway, so the only way to add a new EA is to attach all EAs in your local terminal and migrate to your MQL5 VPS again.

If your other EAs are coded well, they should manage their open positions properly afterwards.

Thanks Eleni, so in your experience, with most (decently designed) EA's they will continue to manage open positions, after migrating again- no need to close open trades first , whcih is great--- thanks