General - page 1591

How do you know what currency to buy or sell? Both the technical and fundamental analysis are important when trading on the FX. Fundamental components - Macro, Micro and Monetary Macro - The big picture news and politics. Elections of a new government leader can have a real big impact on...
I want to save some of my short messages from my HTC touch to pc for later use but have no idea how to do it.
ChartApplyTemplate(ChartFirst(),"aaa.tpl") How to add the path,please.
Hello everyone! I found very interesting EA and post here, http://www.metatrader-robots.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8 What do you think about it? Andrey
  Lean muscle x  (1)
Forex is just like trading the Stock Market. The skies the limit but be prepared to lose everything you invest.
  Andromeda EA  (2)
Andromeda EA is GOOD Expert advisor that use Arbitrage sistem. EA is not Agresif but is progresif. You can subscribe signal this EA in Andromeda EA
look out for the coming HTC Diamond with vga 640x480 and sonyericssion xperia X1 with wvga 800x480 !
Introducing the most profitables trading system in Forex market! Fibonacci Sapper Trading System v3.0 is a combined of Fibonacci with several best indicators to make a high win potential for each trade. Yes, we will discover the secrets of Fibonacci; how to identify them, draw and apply Fibonacci...
Now,many many people've used mobilephone that have WVGA screen,When mt4 mobile for PPC can surport WVGA ?
I am having trouble with the function of NormalizeDouble. It appears to be working as when i print out the value it is converted from 133.477 to 133.48. The next function that uses this is ordersend and i am getting an error saying it is invalid value, which is 1.3348. So what is happening to the...
Hi traders I found this article by Wayne Watson very interesting and useful. i recommend to read until the end. The question would be not whether she could but rather would she enter the Forex trading market. The Forex day trading arena is a veritable snake pit ripe for scam artists to bilk...
I need to be able to set the time the EA trades?Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello everybody, there are so many fx eas and indicators, but i was looking for an oil hands free system and i found http://kokopelli.npage.eu only in german at the moment, did anybody see the printscreens so far. it sounds quit amazing...
[Deleted]
Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal This trader has been quietly trading since October 2009 and has accumulated 194 trades. The graph is rather nice looking. sooo... I am trying this one. I selected this one as it is manual system. I believe that the full potential of RAS can be realized with these signals...
[Deleted]
MetaTrader does not allow me to create a new chart. Can you help please?
HI I'm a trader and I've been using a trade plan with the help of Bill Williams indicators. I want someone to code the trade plan. I'll post the trade plan on response from coders.
Hello, I am representative of a company that used Meta4 platform. I am looking for any programmer that can help me on setup a data to appear in our company website/trader cabinet. Please contact me at Yahoo Messenger : ezrafx@yahoo.com OR SKYPE : tradeviewfx.malay TQ
I was trying to compare my brokers December statement to my MT4 account history so I selected dates 12/1/09 and 12/31/09 to generate a report. The report and statement did not match. Apparently trades made before 12:00 12/1 and after 12:00 12/30 are not included. So it is apparently not possible to...
Hallo MQL5 programmers, you introduce a Deal, a Trade, Order, Position, etc. with an Order number, an Order Magic Number, a Deal Magic Number and so on. I only need an opened Order ( waiting for confirmation by the server), confirmed Order ( actuall running Order), closed Order (Found in the...
Hello, I noticed this bug weeks ago if not monthes, maybe it has to do with the server's config or maybe it is MT4 client terminal, because not all instruments are affected- I did alert my fx provider helplessly so here is what i have found : In the terminal window when you use display profits...
2010.01.05 20:22:44 MemoryException 30801920 bytes not available
[Deleted]
Hello, Happy New Year every one! I would like to know if there is some software to replicate/copy trades in other mt4 and other accounts. Also to close trades and create pending orders. Thanks!
  Free ea for usdjpy  (40   1 2 3 4)
  RAS ID: 22038 Excel  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
hey guys, this is it, 41/41 winning trades in a week! Well managed risks, minimized DD. Watch this EA making you steady pips. Check out the signal provider with ID 22038 and you will be impressed
[Deleted]
  Curious point.  (12   1 2)
Hey folks. Some weeks ago i read a programmer in his website saying he wants to sell his EA for a big financial institution. And then he's working on it. We see a lot of people trying to make profits TRADING the market. Do you have heared something like that? DO YOU KNOW ANY CASE LIKE THAT? DO YOU...
  Pipman's Technique  (11   1 2)
Hey all, Hope all is well in this new year! I'm making my exclusive trend following pivotal system available on RAS. Give it a shot. It's manually traded. The more users are added on, the more trades will be made available on RAS. The full URL is: Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal
Good day and well met. Quick question please. How do market makers work? I understand that they take positions against you, to hunt your stop losses and force a margin call to the unwary trader. The questions I have and really appreciate anyone shedding light on this for me are: 1. Are the Market...
Hello everyone, Just check this out +320pips for December and it's FREE... myTradingWeek.com I will post my trades here after new year...just want to proof it that Trading Forex possible & profitable...I will share my TT (technical trading) with next trading post, thanks
  Power of Prayer  (22   1 2 3)
I read time and time again accounts of wishes coming through after a mass prayer...I was a member of a website where members practice what they preach in a way...that is they have a set time for a prayer, contents of which are sent to every member...anyways...let's face it...indicators follow price....
  Eur/usd  (2)
I propose to start a fresh topic....here goes....make your predictions without fear or favour!