Power of Prayer - page 3

I had a good friend that mades tons of coin in the real estate market, and more importantly he got out of the market before the bubble burst. Another friend asked how he knew what to buy and when and his response was "My wife and I pray over the decision and ask God to answer", of course my other friend never fully understood this and passed it off as hooey. So I guess the short answer is this, if you believe that God will help your trading decisions, he will, but, If you don't believe that God can help you make decisions, you're also right, he won't.

YenTrader2:
I had a good friend that mades tons of coin in the real estate market, and more importantly he got out of the market before the bubble burst. Another friend asked how he knew what to buy and when and his response was "My wife and I pray over the decision and ask God to answer", of course my other friend never fully understood this and passed it off as hooey. So I guess the short answer is this, if you believe that God will help your trading decisions, he will, but, If you don't believe that God can help you make decisions, you're also right, he won't.

some people get into mental institution for talking to God...