General - page 1587

first , please forgive my poor english . my situation is as follows : in X.mq5 , i declare an indictator buffer : double ExtOpenBuffer[]; and set this buffer :...
This strategy uses quite new type of analysis. It uses mathematical formulas and principles to calculate the forecast. It is based on objective value theory published in Physica A. See my profile in LinkedIn.com for more details (just put in search - "Krzysztof Urbanowicz", current position -...
Hello, RAS ID: 30646 We are starting this thread to introduce Trendish. The Signals provided use 4 different strategies focus on short term trades,strict money management plan. The trading strategies are based on trends, counter trends and support and resistance which can result in higher profits
Just downloaded and installed mt5; create new EA via mt5 wizard and then hit the compile button and get the message: Compiler: can not create interface. I re-installed and same problem... Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks in advance
Anyone have any ideas as to what this is all about? Is this somehow related to my post regarding the message my recent install and compiler message: "Compiler: can not create interface post?" https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/649/page1 Thanks
First lot size = 0.1% from your money. Target : 20% 30% of month . Stoploss : 20% Signal trade: GBPUSD, GBPNZD, GBPJPY, EURUSD, http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/30627
Hello ! Im wondering if anyone can code it I want a indicator on candlestick-Charts , that alarm me, if a new candlestick with other color as the candlestick before (so reverse) would have x Pips. The alarm is a sound and a window show me the right chart. X is a value that i can enter Also it...
this code is for prorealtime but i imagine mt4 would not be that much different. i'm trying to set up a backtest where the stop loss is set to zero after the price goes above 50 pips. maybe with your computer know-how you could get the answer here's what i got so far but it doesn't work once x =...
Hello This morning I wanted to start my account MT4 - which I use for testing several things. However it was possible to start up the account, it was mentioned (below on the right) that the account is not valuable anymore !!!!! How come ??? Does this mean I can't use this account anymore? Can...
AUTO EXECUTE TRADE [ MANUAL SYSTEM ] ON MULTI MT4 BROKER Greetings and Salutations Guys Gals. this free .mq4 plus .dll is for the elusive; instant execution on multiple MT4 brokerage. Thank You to, Ron@lightpatch.com owner of https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexmt4.com/ which I highly...
how can I change the moving average line when it cross above 20 to red and when it cross below 0 it change to green, then it put a dot above or below that bar ? also I can not use the custom color for the indicator
Hi, in mql4: exmple: double iRSI ( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift ) in mql5: int iRSI(string symbol, period, int ma_period, applied_price) Where is the "shift" parameter ? How can i make it? Thanks
Hallo so here ist the system !! SIGNALS FROM LIVE ACCOUNT !!! | Rent a Signal Target : 6%-10% of month Stoploss : 10% Lotsize : your lot size must be 0.15% from your account (that mean from 10 000$ 0.15%= 15$) my account it's 10 000$ I trade on EUR/USD , CAD/JPY , GBR/USD I trade 24h from...
Hi everybody! I am looking to add linear regression calculated on MACD line. This function is avaliable in prorealtime but i don't know how to replicate it in metratrader4 Hope you could help me... Regards
  Forexlady  (3)
Signal: ForexLady ID: 30602 Visit Rentasignal today and let's get started! I have been trading for 3 years. Trade both short and long term with take profits on all trades. Will make modifications on TP when there are changes in the market. My trade size is always 1.0 unit. The average trade open...
New Signal to Rent. Based in Pivots Points and RSI. Ideal for trader who does not want to risk large amount of money. EUR/USD and USD/JPY If you need more infor,ation don't hesitate to ask. I speak, Spanish, English and French.
Hey Traders !! New Signal is here . This is the last one we will offer through rentasignal.com . ID: 30667 More info are comming soon ! Radim-czechdaytrader
Hi can anyone help? I downloaded a bunch of *.HST files for MetaTrader from FXDD and tried to load it following these instructions: http://www.earnforex.com/blog/2008/01/quality-metatrader-historical-data/ However it's not working, anyone know how to load it?The chart keeps saying waiting for...
I have a template loaded but I need to refresh it every 15 minutes or the chart gets messed up. Is there a way to reload or refresh the template from within a EA? Any help is greatly appreciated Thank You
Hi all (espicially Rosh), I'm attaching a couple of image of what happens when I put my indicator on a chart. It draws angles on the chart and I get the right vaules, for a while. Then the indicator starts drawing my angles "backwards". I'll add the code here. The images that file, are when the...
I use median lines for my trading. We have a nice setup for GU this morning.
  Free Signals  (2)
Hi, i am hoping to start posting my free signals here as well as a few other sites. I can also send via email too. Please let me know if you are interested in following as we have been doing pretty well of late.
now i'm trading using some indicator's.. can anyone make it as an EA. one of the indicator give's alert on buy or sell . what you need is that make the trades with that alert and close the trader after 4 pip's to 10 pip's. if it go to 6 pip and it go down to 4 again then close the order. or else if...
Hello, would in mql5 exist something like ifdef/ifndef compiler directives? 
  Who is the most accurate...  (18   1 2)
Who is the most accurate indicator in 5 min time frame? what do you think?
  Man sprich Deutsch  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello, This thread/journal has been created to show, using a live account, that you can take a small amount of money and grow it into a respectable amount of money. I'm sure others on this forum have done this before. If so, I want to congratulate them as it is not a easy thing to do to succeed...
Anyone else using Excel as as forex trading platform in conjunction with Meta Trader? From what I can tell so far, a user can achieve automation with basic excel commands instead of complex programming (in a way translating simple Excel commands into more complex Meta Trader commands). The Meta...
The data for my investing platform is in an Excel file at the moment...do I need to convert it to another format? Thank you in advance for any advise!
I am interested in using the forex trading tool and all of my investment/trading data is stored locally in my own files. There seems to be quite a bit of technical talk about programming the platform which I do not understand. What is the easiest way to import my information and get set-up quickly