Free ea for usdjpy - page 2

translated text file on the zipfile'

A. EA SIDO_DADI

EA SIDO_DADI a trading assistant who is very diligent collecting dollars for USDJPY currency

Ea I made based on my personal experience, trading this manually as long and has produced profits in this stock market business.

* Deposit: micro acc minimum $ 300 = 30,000 cents

* Deposit: mini acc for a minimum $ 1000

* Currency USDJPY

* Time frame 5 minutes

* Can be used for all the brokers using MT4

Please use the demo acc in order for you to know how big this ea capabilities in this forex business.

before you use this EA into your real acc

good luck and good profits.

newdigital:
I downloaded (attached).

backtest 2000-2002= eurusd=M5

Files:

jacoba:
backtest 2000-2002= eurusd=M5

Thank you boss, have wanted tries Ea_SIDODADI to another currency.

good luck.

climaxs:
Thank you boss, have wanted tries Ea_SIDODADI to another currency. good luck.

Your are welcome...happy to do it.

and all the best to your trading.

slm

jacoba

hi boss,

terminologicaling me with capital breakneck $1000, but if boss tries to see EA_sidodadi's ability validates to even validate, just just for your reality account I not advise it, thank you

hopefully always benefits and success.

Slm

climaxs

climaxs:
hi boss,

terminologicaling me with capital breakneck $1000, but if boss tries to see EA_sidodadi's ability validates to even validate, just just for your reality account I not advise it, thank you

hopefully always benefits and success.

Slm

climaxs

how much do you recommend ?

( in my backtest above i was using only $1000 ).

thank you and all the best

slm

jc

jacoba:
how much do you recommend ?

( in my backtest above i was using only $1000 ).

thank you and all the best

slm

jc

$1000 was enough strong for one currency USDJPY, for my another currency haven't known how big capital which at need, only if boss makes EA_sidodadi on my reality account suggest cannikin strictly for currency usdjpy, if boss wants to benefit that greater boss has to make many accounts with their capital early $1000

if boss enlarges capital, example 2000 and boss lot make 0.02 it also inauspicious.

but if for besides currency usdjpy, boss please to run deep beforehand demo account until boss trusting with EA_sidodadi.

hopefully utilitarian.

Tree EA_SIDO is carried on in one currency tree time frame

link from my friends

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

bluestrader37:
Thank for your sharing, I had make some test it'very good EA, but I have seen the EA duplicate the lots. I whant post tow my files pds, and I hope you can change in yuor EA incremet of lots and not duplicate lots every time.

Please read before MARTIGALE METHOD and after BLUESTRADER STRATEGY.

I hope can I help you for better EA.

for any suggestion: dsget@libero.it

please share the EA if someone can make the bluestrader strategy, i think its a good idea.thanks