General - page 1541

What is the cleanest way of ending an indicator from within the OnCalculate? Also is it acceptable to call OnInit from within OnCalculate? What impact will that have on prev_calculated? If the int OnInit() is used, and it is called from within OnCalculate, and returns a non zero value (error) will...
New Signal ! Live Micro Account ! Intraday Trading ! Initial Balance: USD 134.39 Micro Account Live Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal
  Profitable Signals  (194   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
July 13 (1200 GMT) BUY STOP EU-1.2598 SL 1.2550 BUY STOP GU-151.10 SL 150.60 BUY STOP GJ-133.40 SL 132.10 BUY STOP EJ-111.20 SL 110.70 July 13 (1600 GMT) EU = +120 pips EJ = +100 pips GU = +71 pips GJ = + 70 pips Total = 360 pips as of now. Just wait till u see the move extention! Fabulous!
Welcome to appreciate my signal :startingline in rentasignal signal name:startingline signal ID: 31312 It maybe bring reap for you
I've used some literature about the MT, but it doesn't help to trade on practice. Maybe this is my laziness, but there are only talks about. Has anyone faced with such a problem, when you are trading and suddenly, GBP goes down for 800!!! pip in 3 hours? I mean, what the hell is it?? Such things
I made a simple test indicator for printing the number of bars. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testBars.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property description...
Strategies make sense as they are tested on real data. Historical data from brokers are filtered, and differ from each other. You can not trust them! Mql4 able to modify and import of input data. Therefore, it is not true sentence: "The Historical Center is built Directly Into The MetaTrader 5"
As the name suggest this thread is just here for me to post some charts while passing time .. I trade with automated systems which are not part of this thread so whatever is posted here is just a thought / view at that point in time and by no means provide a trading recommendation or buy/sell...
I dont know how to select certain bar and alert wont go off if cross from below  in MT4 /// MA_c = iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);  Current bar                MA_c2 = iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,4 ); 4th bar I could get a cross over  Also iTrix Indicator Crashes...
[Deleted]
This thread is for any questions related to my QuantumFX signal: quantumfx | Rent a Signal
HiMQL5 community, Iwould like to point out this bug: - WhenI export the strategy tester report either on html or excel file the relativedrawdowns are replaced by the values of the maximal drawdowns. Thereare some main requests that would be useful to all users: - Thelot size limit of 100...
Hi Team, Would someone be kind enough to code this simple EA. Without any coding knowledge it should be pretty simple and quick so I dont take much of anyones time. Here are the rules. Open a buy and Sell order simultaneously for the same currency pair. When both orders have been filled (by...
Is the optimizer working with open prices only and multiple symbols ? If I try optimize one single parameter using open prices only it appears not working. If I change every tick then it appears it is moving on. I use multiple symbols. With open price only it only says in journal, connected,...
  Win EA  (19   1 2)
Hi Team, Would someone be kind enough to code this simple EA. Without any coding knowledge it should be pretty simple and quick so I dont take much of anyones time. Here are the rules. Open a buy and Sell order simultaneously for the same currency pair. When both orders have been filled (by...
Finally trying to look into new MQL5 language. As far as being onject-oriented it's like going back in time about maybe 20 years back.  But on the more concrete note: Right away I am stumped... What's wrong here?   class testclass {};...
Hi my Nick Name is Ray75 and I Start as Signal Provider bei RAS and here some imformations to my Signal. The signals are send directly from my live account. Trading pairs areGPB/JPY, EUR/JPY and EURUSD only, positions are usually with stop limits, usually 110-120 pips, max.150 pips. Moustly 5 - 15...
double High[]; double iHigh(string symbol,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe,int index)   {    double high=0;    ArraySetAsSeries(High,true);    int copied=CopyHigh(symbol,timeframe,0,Bars(symbol,timeframe),High);    if(copied>0 && index<copied) high=High[index];    return(high);   }   This doesnt work It...
  OFF Quote  (1)
I do not received quotes since about 4 hours ago ? connection is ok and all is working ok but there is no activiti on the market ?
Hi everyone. Im thinking about starting to invest with a long term goal of retiring early. I have been browsing a few books and the most recent one told me some startling information. It said that if I invested with a 12% return, and took into consideration inflation of about 4 - 6%, I would need to...
I have seen in some threads here that some people use very tight stop losses, perhaps around 10 points or so (or less). Is anyone here producing good success rates with such tight stop losses? Obviously it depends very much on how long you hold the trade, if you are a scalper or hold your trades for...
LS | Rent a Signal hallo to all, so to win you have to set the lot to be 0.4% from your money that mean .. with account 5000$ the lot must be 20$ , we use aways the same lot size and we trade in both ways in the same time . To win with our system you have to follow it at least 3 or 4 months . We...
Little improvement with inline help. ----  Phew times I had to write long horizontal parameter list for a function. And when cursor goes beyond column 150, there's trouble if you want inline help (Ctrl+Alt+Space). Because you cannot see it, it's too far back (towards left). I guess the best way...
Hi, I don't want to flood this forum and the service desk with questions and suggestions. Is there a list of functionalities that are planned but not implemented yet? It applies mostly to Tester/Optimizer. Thanks. baq
[Deleted]
This signal is a more agressive version of my GrailQuestFX signal, potential returns are high but so is max dd , set to 33%. Grailquestfx2 | Rent a Signal
  Big player tricks  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hello Everybody Since I think that it is very important to know, how the big players take the money out of our pockets, and how to avoid it, I will post here screenshots and explanations from engineered moves from the big players in the eur/usd pair. For me it is very interesting, because when you...
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss my signals,.. Please visit MY PERFORMANCE for more details and feel free to post or PM me if any questions. My Rent Signal http://www.rentasignal.com/id/signal/view/31796 YM = serulink website : SERULINK – let's flowing …!! thanks
hey hope this is in the correct forum, if not could a mod please move it! Need some help with time zones and the economic calendar you guys have. Right now on my PC it says: 6:05 Taking for example, the JPY Consumer Confidence states "Next 0h 54m 10s". Economic calendar is set at GMT. Economic...
  Demo versus Live Trading  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all Very new to all this forex trading stuff. Basic question:- what differences (if any) do you find between trading on a demo account and trading on a live account? Many thanks H28Sailor
With the last update (292 I guess), one of my functions stopped working. First the function: MqlRates getMqlRates(int index) { MqlRates rates[1]; int r = CopyRates(NULL,0,index,1,rates);&nbsp;&nbsp; //printf("index=%d, r=%d, temp.high=%.4f",index,r,rates[0].high); return (rates[0]);}...
MQL5 lists lots of warnings about (legal) type conversions. That's ok I guess... But... There are lots of them, and errors appear below them. So I have to scroll down to see any error every time I compile. In fact, many times I wait, not knowing there's an error, (because I cannot see any, just