Time Pass Analysis -- journal

As the name suggest this thread is just here for me to post some charts while passing time .. I trade with automated systems which are not part of this thread so whatever is posted here is just a thought / view at that point in time and by no means provide a trading recommendation or buy/sell advise..

admins please move this thread where ever you wish if it is not in a right place

that said I will start this by posting the charts i already did on the other thread.

1.2917 seems like a pivot here with support 1.2866/67 if this holds EUR may try for 1.3028 resistance again near term R before that would be 1.2967 .. below 1.2866 no idea for now..

-- go ahead and share your view for EUR

EUR today

well, what do you know the time pass analysis worked great for now EUR found support just above 1.2866 for a nice move up as of this writing current high was 1.2991

moving on

well, moving on from the previous chart there was a lift off and now there seems to be another pivotal point here 1.2974 with resistance around 1.3024 if this "R" holds the EUR falls again prolly back to 1.2934 first .. above 3024 -- currently no idea..

Guyver:
well, moving on from the previous chart there was a lift off and now there seems to be another pivotal point here 1.2974 with resistance around 1.3024 if this "R" holds the EUR falls again prolly back to 1.2934 first .. above 3024 -- currently no idea..

cool,, 1.2934 was also reached .. as i am not currently passing time lol.. i'll get back to charting later again .. Though according to last chart though 1.2924 is the current support below perhaps 1.2863 ..

--

next...

1.2924 did provided support... i wonder now where this would break .. the pivot is still in place since there is no breakout yet ... anyways i would say so we are still in the same range below the 1.2974 we are downing with a support in place at 1.2924 above there is a resistance at 1.3024 { above 3024 currently no clue } . . the chart shows EW counts but they are in-complete since not much price action between this range yet and it was just to check somethings and i left the markings so no comments there.

1.2996 Resistance as well

I wanted to see also from small time frames like 5 min and there seems to be some topping scenario that is could be a short term top in place ( seeing if the 1.2996 can hold as resistance that means no firm break of this price level ) .. also the previous bearish pivot at 1.2974 .. so seems like confluence area close by .. and if it does dips then 1.2924 / 1.2863 ( preferred logical target )... above 1.3024 is another good resistance at 1.3066 .

moving on..

seems for 1.2924 was correct was very near though 1.2863 was too far too ask as EUR got again supported above 1.2924 support .. Still have the same chart in place now the 3024 is touched it is still in the channel ( still not sure above 3024 ) .. Will have to see how it behaves in this region.. prolly wont be able to break above 3066 just yet so maybe a retracement ... will got to see in some later time.

Guyver:
seems for 1.2924 was correct was very near though 1.2863 was too far too ask as EUR got again supported above 1.2924 support .. Still have the same chart in place now the 3024 is touched it is still in the channel ( still not sure above 3024 ) .. Will have to see how it behaves in this region.. prolly wont be able to break above 3066 just yet so maybe a retracement ... will got to see in some later time.

Cool!.. nicely done EUR right from resistance 3024 down to 1.2924 again as of this writing EUR is at 1.2903

xx3xxx:
could you mention the

Currency

Date and GMT time of your post ! thanks

----

maybe we should figure out how to write a READER DIGEST APPS of good link (say 5 or 10 each day) in iphone -- so it is more a REFLECTION THINKING of our TRADING journal i.e. hyperlink to the good THREAD / REPLY daily/ weekly

just a suggestion

hey xx3xxx ..... well thanks for passing by but you do realize this is just a time passing journal ... date and other info is on each post .. more than that would be killing cause i am just posting whenever i am not doing anything etc.

-guyver

1.2863 atlast

Drum Roll!.. 1.2863 was met .. from here currently no idea until there is some more price development and some more time passing..

could you mention the

Currency

Date and GMT time of your post ! thanks

----

maybe we should figure out how to write a READER DIGEST APPS of good link (say 5 or 10 each day) in iphone -- so it is more a REFLECTION THINKING of our TRADING journal i.e. hyperlink to the good THREAD / REPLY daily/ weekly

just a suggestion

this is my TUE 14:30 GMT outlook on $eurusd ( I don't do trans for $eurusd at all, but I play with $eurjpy occasionally)

Note, almost every day, there is a OPEN VASE (vertical vase) for $eurusd, and I can TELL IN ADVANCE

which day, I should give up to predict $eurusd -- harder to predict the open vase or trend direction -- otherwise, just use 1 simple formula to tell what price and what direction -- for the vase

accuracy, I don't know -- as I am not consistent in stare at the EURO chart (after developing a great template)

or I am not that good with EURO

\\\\ for contributors (upload us some AMAZING STUFF)

I noticed I use the wrong template that I use for $usdjpy beforehand, the illustrated limegreen one seems to be the CORRECT ONE ! that I should use

I think I will use this template NOW, welcome to ask me to GIVE you the SCREEN-CAPTURE of my $usdjpy 30M , in REAL TIME (live trading)

as 10 pip in $usdjpy mean about 20 to 30 pip for other XXXJPY

so it is good do know where is the BOUNDARY and where is it HEADING

[ interpretation is up to you, but I can give GOOD contributor , my screen of my template ]