General - page 1548

This will introduce you to candle stick pattern identification as well.You will be alble to recognize the various patterns and learn to apply them to your trading strategy for short and long term trend reversals
Tactics on how to evaluate your trading and broker in a practical way.Also how to turn a bad trade into a good trade.
Advanced fibonacci stratagies including ratios and how they apply to the market trading as well as ehlers wave theory.
Is there any free online trade history publishing service that uses "investor login" to download history directly from the broker to automatically update the published trade history ? I have come across a few publishing services for MetaTrader 4 such as mtstats.com, mt4live.com, mt4alert and...
Can somebody please post a sample of code of how you would manage 'scaling out' of Lot sizes in an EA, as I am having trouble with it. For instance, if I originally opened a BUY at 1.00 whole Lot and after price goes into profit X amount of pips I want to close NOT the entire 1.00 but just a...
Is there DDE capability in MetaTrader5 ? More specifically I try to transfer live data from MT5 into Amibroker. Can this be done? How about if I run both MT4 and MT5, and use MT4 as DDE server for Amibroker?
We are glad to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will be conducted this year - in 2010. The main purpose of the competition is promoting the idea of the automated trading and the new development environment MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5). The total prize of the Automated Trading...
I run multiple live MT4 platforms with many brokers live on a triple core Phenom and also multiple demo MT4 platforms on a core 2 quad. Both systems run Windows Server 2008. These systems have been running error free for some months until the upgrade from build 225 to build 226. Now I get frequent...
  Ras id:30939  (20   1 2)
hello all, here is the presentation on my signal RAS ID:30939: money management: $3,000 account 0.01 lot $30,000 account 0.1 lot TRADING STYLE: my EA will analyze the market 24H/6, i have 3 serevers that collect data from the market. here is few facts about my EA: 1.you will never see more then...
Learn How A Live Account Of $500 Turned Into REAL $2186(two months) & $700 Turned Into 7447(four months) With No Drawdown, No Loss, No Risk,No Stress Floating Position, And 100% Always Profit!! www.fxenginesystem.com
Hi first of all i am very confused on very basic things Is META TRADER 4 free forever? If not where do i get the pricing list from trust me i did research around and still very confused I want to use the DDE server and just need to get my values upadated in the excel sheet and i got them working...
I have a very precise system which works in ranging and trending markets equally. But then I need a little help in adding an alert sound to an indicator which would make it easier for me to look away from my computer screen. but let me intimate you guys first with my system. I have been...
usually wall street/ Market , got the brightest niche of people some families could have few genius or prodigy -- some may already get MEDIA attention and exposure before -- because of their invention, idea, method ..... some site could be the gathering place for the enthusiastic in Maths
  FX WORLD System (RAS ID:30717)  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi everybody ; This thread is for questions and comments regarding the RAS Signal service Write your comments and questions here. Will be answered carefully. My System Details; My System should be used only for micro lots (0.01) leading broker accounts ID: 30717 Expert ID: cagriguler Price: 50.00...
Requesting Moving Average EA Sample like the one in MQL4 same syntax translated to MQL5, Since I use that structure in testing my strategies. thnks
Preliminary, sorry for my english . I'm looking for an expert application in which I can start test strategy ; evaluate candle behavior ; suspend running strategy ; MANUALLY open an order Sell or Buy ; continue test ; suspend strategy ; MANUALLY close order ... and so on . During execution system...
To avoid posting repeated questions or comments, it would help to have a Forum Search Tool. In MT4 Toolbar History tab, we were able to set a custom period for a Detailed Report to html file. In MT5, the Toolbar History Tab window will update to Custom Period settings, but the html Detailed Report
Continuation of the basic methods of fibonacci and advanced usage of the number sequence strategy of trend reversal prediction.
Exposure to the basic fibonacci methods and how they apply to the current market and how to use them as well as a bit of history on the 15 century mathematician.
Please advise how to change the standard default indicator name or remove it completely? e.g. ADX(14) 57,3079 +DI...bla bla
This is a very easy but effective trading system. I use it on USD/CHF to show you the performances, but it could be used also on other pairs. Feel free to ask me if you are interested. Fixed lotsize equal to 1. Therefore, you can easily rescale this value according to your account size. I suggest...
Diversification of signals and trading systems is the best way to preserve your capital! Sometimes a signal provider will do well in certain market conditions, but will start taking losses in others. No one, including the best traders in the world, has a crystal ball that tells the future. If you
excuse me masters let's nubie share trading system and method.and give this forum daily prediction very simple from nubie.this is daily trading just waiting best time Prediction For 12 April 2010 Predictions for the date 12 April 2010 for EUR / USD likely still in the trend moving up / up (pennat
April 11, 2010, 2:59 PM FX opens for trading now. Okay! This week I will cont. to manage our usd/chf short positions. After some time they are now moving our way and the charts cont. to support the type of trade. ( Shorting off falling moving averages , taking profit on sharp moves ) Weekly
If you have Forex-TSD Elite membership you also have Rent a Signal Elite benefits. However, both accounts are not on sync and you need to edit your Rent a signal account to make you Elite member 1.Login onto Rentasignal using your Rent a signal username and password. 2. Once logged in go to My...
Hello, I'm new user here, I would like to know if anyone here have an idea about optimizing the EA to maximum balance, and to minimum drawdown in the same optimization session. Till now I am optimizing like this: 1. Set big range of values to my variables. 2. Optimize to the maximum balance in...
I would be very grateful if anyone can either adapt this box breakout indicator or direct me to one that exists already The attached indicator is great but I want to be able to set the top and bottom of the box based not only on time but also on price. I want to do this so that I can create a box...
How can I get Gold data except forex in MT5? thanks