What the best trading hours?

Hello Everyone, I beginner on forex trading.

Please I want to know what the best trading hours on currencies pairs?

Recommendations?

Pre Thanks, Jack.

jackwilliams:

Hello Everyone, I beginner on forex trading.

Please I want to know what the best trading hours on currencies pairs?

Recommendations?

Pre Thanks, Jack.

Depends on your System Trading. Some people say morning (Australia & Asia market hour) is good time for JPY, other said night (US market hour) also good for scalping USD.

But for me, best trading hours is when market have clear volatile.... for any pair, any time.

widhie75:

Depends on your System Trading. Some people say morning (Australia & Asia market hour) is good time for JPY, other said night (US market hour) also good for scalping USD.

But for me, best trading hours is when market have clear volatile.... for any pair, any time.

Thank you on your answer.

Can you let me know how you know when the market have clear volatile for example for usd/jpy? 

jackwilliams:

Thank you on your answer.

Can you let me know how you know when the market have clear volatile for example for usd/jpy? 

Try to look at smaller TimeFrame, M5 - M15

if you can see high-low & price move without much whipsaw, then it's clear volatile.

Give attention to your trading activity during the trading hours for the three largest Market Centers: London, New York, and Tokyo. Most market activity will occur when one of these three markets open.

I understand.

Thanks For All.

You  have to see on the spread also. When we have Australia and Asia open market the spread is very large in many dealing centers. So the best practic is using time when the spread is  little.