Urgent help - page 2

The link is not invalid. You should read what mladen mentioned before. First, this system is pure scam and the indis is useless. They show you something, but not the gains of this system. You loose money by buying it and loose money buy letting it work. Second, you want the renamed mq4 of Rev Trader Pro, but no scamer let others watch their source code "inspired" by others. You only get an ex4, not more and not less. No one would react relaxed when he notice that the 2000$ indicator he just bought is only an EMA8 - but the EMA8 is still usefull, this high-low repainter for 700$ is not.

-----------------------/ironic mode on

Right Pava, why 90-95% of trader loose money using insecure indis. This simple indis requires nothing, no knowlegde, no experience but a finger to click the buy or the sell bottom. Just see the history. A beauty nobody can deny. All the work done before in this and other forums was running with a childrens drum around the christmas tree. This two lines source code change everything.

-----------------------/ironic mode off

mates, first: i know that this indi is a repaint indicator but it doesn´t matter in this case for me, second this is an original indi from metaquotes, so it should be available anywhere as mq4, but i can´t find it

got it, thx