What to feed to the input of the neural network? Your ideas... - page 23

Serqey Nikitin #:

I'll say it again for the ALTERNATIVELY gifted....

The algorithm for closing a position is a SIGNAL when tracking the current market situation....

And stop is a number invented from the trader's head..., probably in a drug-induced delirium....

You shouldn't be so embittered by other people's opinions that turn into fictitious accusations.

By the way, it makes me happy to understand the character of the interlocutor)))).

=======

It's not the number that matters. It's the market environment that matters.

Andrey Dik #:

is this some kind of trolling or something?

what does the trader's head have to do with it, if stops are managed by EA and set where it is profitable to exit according to the strategy? even on VPS there can be a loss of connection with the server, and stops are on the server side, if stops are part of the calculated prices for exiting a position, why would EA not do it?

it's not even funny anymore.

It's really funny!

Can your EA guess the FUTURE price at which to close a position...?

Or is it better to monitor the current state of the market and actively react to changes...?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You don't have to be so embittered by other people's opinions devolving into fictitious accusations.

By the way, it pleases me in understanding the character of the interlocutor)))).

=======

It's not the number that matters. It's the market environment that matters.

Don't worry! You've been calculated for a long time....

Serqey Nikitin #:

Sergey, what can you suggest on the topic "What to feed to the neural network input"?

Serqey Nikitin #:

That's really funny!

Your EA can guess the FUTURE price at which to close a position...?

Or is it better to monitor the current state of the market and actively react to changes...?

neither you nor your EA will be able to "actively react" if there is no connection with the server, there may be other reasons.

Instead of closing a position immediately, sometimes it is more profitable to put SL to breakeven very close to the current price, in this case the position will be fixed in profit and the profit can continue to grow. but with stopophobia such techniques cannot be implemented in strategies, I understand.

Andrey Dik #:

Andrei, it's useless to debate with him about SL and TP. He has investment long term expectations.

These are useless things for him)))))

Andrey Dik #:

neither you nor your EA will be able to "actively react" if there is no connection with the server, there may be other reasons.

Instead of closing a position immediately, sometimes it is more profitable to put SL to breakeven very close to the current price, in this case the position will be fixed in profit and the profit can continue to grow. but with stopophobia such techniques in strategies cannot be implemented, I understand.

Yes, I agree - artificial rake allows to "get breakeven"..., i.e. practically nothing!....

Who benefits from such a situation, I think it is clear to everyone.....

But we are talking about our profit... Are you satisfied with microplus near zero?...?

What are you blabbering on about? Have you read the title of this thread?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Sergey, what can you suggest on the topic "What to feed to the neural network input" ?

Just like you - NOTHING, as I consider "neural networks" at this stage of development - not effective....

But you diverted the conversation to another direction for a completely different reason...?

mytarmailS #:
What are you blabbering on about? Have you read the title of this thread?

And YOU have already made an important suggestion. ?????????????.