What to feed to the input of the neural network? Your ideas... - page 21

Colleagues, I apologise if I have offended anyone and to summarise: I input the probabilities of successful trades and what SL/TP were (provided that SL=TP). It is necessary to take into account the spread - it is the main enemy of neuronka. This is the end of this topic. Good luck to everyone.

Sergey Pavlov #:
Colleagues, I apologise if I have offended anyone and to summarise: I input the probabilities of successful trades and what SL/TP were (provided that SL=TP). It is necessary to take into account the spread - it is the main enemy of neuronka. This is the end of this topic. Good luck to everyone.

Don't you understand the simple ELEMENTARY idea that SL and TP are artificial rakes, which severely limit the trader... And this is not the most important thing!.. The main thing is that the use of SL and TP violates the work of the strategy itself, as these elements are not related to the market itself, as they are artificially added data in the structure of the strategy, and naturally affect the work of the strategy itself....

Over-sitting does not disturb either the work of the strategy or the trader's sense of self-righteousness. Sometimes it can disrupt the existence of the deposit, but it is not terrible - the next retirement is not more than a month away.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
Over-sitting does not disturb either the work of the strategy or the trader's sense of self-righteousness. Sometimes it can disturb the existence of the deposit, but it is not terrible - the next retirement is not more than a month away.

Yes, you are right! "Over-sitting" is the top of incompetence of a trader..., more like a Beginner who understands nothing about trading.....

But it doesn't mean that one should push away from the weakest link... in solving his problems....

can't SL and TP be calculated and be a part of the strategy as planned exit points? marginkol seems to be planned))))

Andrey Dik #:
can't SL and TP be calculated and be a part of the strategy as planned exit points?)

What is TP? It is a NUMBER that appears in the mind of a single trader who believes that this number will end the market movement in this direction.....

Is this NUMBER right or wrong...?

It is difficult to say, ... as well as to interpret any other nonsense from the head of this trader....

But what do we have in practice?...?

The strategy is closed by a fictitious NUMBER, but the movement continues in the same direction... What to do?... All parameters say that it is necessary to open a deal..., but the probability of a minus deal in this case increases greatly, and this is when trading manually... When working with an Expert Advisor - a minus is guaranteed....

Serqey Nikitin #:

What is a TP? It is a NUMBER that appears in the mind of an individual trader who believes that this number will be the end of the market movement in this direction....

Is this NUMBER correct or not?...

It is difficult to say, ... as well as to interpret any other nonsense from the head of this trader....

The strategy is closed by a fictitious NUMBER, but the movement continues in the same direction... What to do?... All parameters say that it is necessary to open a deal..., but the probability of a minus deal in this case increases greatly, and this is when trading manually... When working with an Expert Advisor - a minus is guaranteed....

answer a simple question, do you ever close trades at all?

mytarmailS #:
Guys decided to invent clustering)

I see a smile on your face.)

I can assume that you are already doing well with clustering . Everything is researched and profitable. I can congratulate you.

Yet you choose to ridicule others for their views? Seems ignorant of you by the way.

The world is full of mysteries. And there are many ways to solve them.

Andrey Dik #:
answer a simple question, do you ever close trades at all?

This is an elementary question to which most traders know the answer....

The same way a position is opened according to an algorithm, the same way a position is closed according to an algorithm....

Naturally, these algorithms do not coincide..., although it is quite possible that they may coincide.....

And this is the ONLY correct decision, as it is based on the market itself, and not on the psychic abilities of the trader, who invented rakes (in the form of SL and TP).....

Serqey Nikitin #:

What is a TP? It is a NUMBER that appears in the mind of an individual trader who believes that this number will be the end of the market movement in this direction....

Is this NUMBER correct or not?...

The very essence of SL.

To prevent large losses and close a deal in time to avoid large losses or deposit in case of incorrect forecast of the trade's behaviour.

Primary.

Correct forecast. Evaluate the probability of further direction of the tsvr.

== Then the stop will not become a terrible roller on the deposit.