Charles Dow's theory - page 65

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Thanks a lot, it went up 50% at once, it was 99 hryvnias($3.5) :)

Still a freebie...

We have prices between $5 and $10
and the quality is also within these price ranges

In Moscow, I pay MGTS 400 roubles or so for the internet. Three years ago, they sold me a package of a cellular number, internet, TV and a landline number for 980 roubles a month. But this is a monthly fee, payment for cellular minutes and the use of a landline separately. I don't want to count how much it is in dollars

To the moderators.
Not fair treatment of Yusuf!
Why do you delete his posts? Is it forbidden to search for like-minded people on this site?
It would be better to clean up after trolls.

Yusuf, send me your skype in private.

Roman:

To the moderators.
Not fair treatment of Yusuf!
Why do you delete his posts? Is it forbidden to search for like-minded people on this site?
It would be better to clean up after trolls.

Yusuf, send me your skype in private.

He's always creating the same kind of threads. So now all I have to do is read Yusuf's

Roman:

Yusuf, send me your skype in person.

he doesn't have skype, he had vyber, but the connection is very complicated

Vladimir Baskakov:
He's always creating the same kind of threads. Now all you have to do is read Yusya's

Move along! The "branches" are none of your business, you unreasonable man! Hate and jealousy are running rampant in you, you'll soon burst from an excess of negativity. You want to compete with me, an old man, in eloquence of speech? You got something to say on the subject? If not, get out of the thread, please. Don't break the rule of the sacred forum!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Move along! The "branches" are none of your business, you unreasonable man! Hate and jealousy are running rampant in you, you'll soon burst from an excess of negativity. You want to compete with me, old man, in eloquence of speech?

I don't remove your branches. You said goodbye.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Move along! The "branches" are none of your business, you unreasonable man! Hate and jealousy are running rampant in you, you'll soon burst from an excess of negativity. You want to compete with me, an old man, in eloquence of speech? You got something to say on the subject? If not, get out of the thread, please. Don't break the rule of the sacred forum!

Yusuf, don't get upset, it has already been discussed and condemned here and here and here. And many other places as well. This scumbag is fed up with everybody. He earned a permanent ban a long time ago.

Кто торгует по уровням делитесь опытом
Кто торгует по уровням делитесь опытом
  • www.mql5.com
Я сам применяю уровни поддержки и сопротивления очень давно пересмотрел много видео, в том числе Герчика полный арсенал видео и пробои и отбои, но...

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'm not the one who deletes your threads. You are the one who said goodbye.

Yes, your unsubstantiated claims have forced me to leave the forum voluntarily, But, your persistence and activity, in the PM, even after saying goodbye to the forum, obliges me, to return and punish your impunity to the society of civilized participants in a dignified, civilized manner!