Charles Dow's theory - page 64

Iurii Tokman:

I used to have satellite internet
I used to watch
through the dish into space, the ping was cosmic too, it was quicker to walk.

That's because the satellites were in geostationary orbit. Musk's satellite constellation is low orbit. With his internet, the ping is fine. The first tests showed 20 ms.
Reddit - Starlink - Fastest Starlink Speed Test So Far | 20 ms Ping, 61.32 Mbps Download
  • amp.reddit.com
Elon Musk’s Starlink Broadband Terminals Get Approval in U.K

Nikolai Semko:
That's because the satellites were hovering in geostationary orbit. Musk's satellite constellation is low orbit. With his internet the ping is fine. The first tests showed 20 ms.

acceptable

What will the people be selling for?

Uladzimir Izerski:
Unfortunately for Yusuf, it turned out to be an autobahn.
Not an autobahn, but a ban

Iurii Tokman:

acceptable

what will the people be selling for?

Didn't keep track.

Iurii Tokman:

acceptable

How much will the people sell for?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tech.liga.net/amp/technology/novosti/pervye-testy-interneta-starlink-ot-ilona-maska-skorost-vysokaya-tseny-toje

It is my understanding that it makes sense to buy the equipment together.

Open testing of StarLink Internet began on 27 October in the United States and Canada. The monthly subscription fee is $99. Users also need to buy a terminal with an antenna and a Wi-Fi router. The whole set will cost $499.

these prices are for ISPs, you can set up internet in your area
ordinary people won't do
a year's subscription fee is only $1200

Iurii Tokman:

Open testing of StarLink Internet began on 27 October in the United States and Canada. The monthly subscription fee is $99. Users also need to buy a terminal with an antenna and a Wi-Fi router. The whole set will cost $499.

These prices are for ISPs, you can set up internet in your area
ordinary people won't do
a year's subscription fee is only $1200

It's just that in Canada and I the US, internet prices are much higher than in Russia and Ukraine. I pay 75 CAD for dedicated internet, and 85 CAD per month for a mobile connection with 10GB of pre-paid traffic. So $99 does not seem like a high price here. Especially at the start.
Of course marketing will take these facts into account.

Nikolai Semko:
In Canada and in the U.S. the prices of Internet are much higher than in Russia and Ukraine. I pay 75 CAD for dedicated Internet and 85 CAD for mobile with 10 GB of prepaid traffic.
Of course marketing will take these facts into account.

I pay 150grn ($5.3) for 100Mb/s Internet and 45grn ($1.6) for mobile service, I have 1gb Internet in my package which I do not use, so I spend 7 quid a month on mobile service :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I pay 150grn ($5.3) for 100Mb/s internet and 45grn ($1.6) for mobile service, there is 1gb internet in the package which I do not use, so I spend 7 quid a month on connection :)

I know, I know that you have Internet for free :))

Nikolai Semko:
I know, I know that you have Internet for thanks :))

Thanks a lot, it went up 50% at once, it was 99 hryvnias($3.5) :)

P.S. You've got some nerve :).