Charles Dow's theory - page 67

Aleksei Stepanenko:

There are three questions on P+H+B=1, please tell me:

Is it possible to change the past?

Does the future exist now?

Does anyone know the future?

No formulas, just your vision in words, the philosophical content of your equality.

Thank you.

Question 1: Yes it turns out it is possible, the inversion method.

Question 2: The future already exists, we live in a three dimensional world.

Question 3: Sultonov will answer positively to this question as soon as he finishes over his Pandora's box.

the calculation in this case was highly predictable and linear, almost like the passage of a comet

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Question 1: Yes it turns out possible, the inversion method.

Question 2: The future already exists, we live in a three-dimensional world.

Question 3: Sultonov will answer positively to this question as soon as he will finish working on his Pandora's Box.

Dear Marat, Unfortunately, you have suffered the same fate https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/359299/page67#comment_20184247, besides wrong answer to first two questions of the participant, on his third question you refer me to Pandora's Box, with a hope that it will expose me and you will go down in history of mythology. Your hopes are not destined to come true: the PNB functions will come out of the box and then, beware!

Теория Чарльза Доу
Теория Чарльза Доу
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые трейдеры...

Fast235:

the calculation in this case was highly predictable and linear, almost like a comet flyby

Not exactlyhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/334618/page14#comment_19244775

PNB has proven the predictability of the coronovirus coursehttps://lenta.ru/news/2015/11/13/virus/, in the US, China, Rossmm, Italy and more.

The NPA will overpower the forex market in the near future.

По вашему мнению, коронавирус - это (возможен выбор нескольких вариантов ответа):
По вашему мнению, коронавирус - это (возможен выбор нескольких вариантов ответа):
  • www.mql5.com
Необычная эпидемия, Обычная эпидемия, Инструмент внутриполитической борьбы в Китае, Информационный феномен...

this arc can be called linear and predictable, and I always have comets circling the earth) the message is hopefully clear

it's not to argue with Baskakov, I'm about to learn a Charles Dow, if he looks like a pro from the first pages.

Fast235:

this arc can be called linear and predictable, and I always have comets circling the earth) the message is hopefully clear

It is not predictable: in China it bent at 85,000 for a population of a billion, in the USA it went well past 12,000,000, and all these metamorphoses have been assigned characteristic equations of the highest accuracy by the PNB. This is not the place to go into it here.There are my special articles on these matters in the journal Problems of Science, I do not remember exactly, and circulated in China and the USA. No one knows the reason and the PNB cannot decipher

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is not predictable: in China it bogged down at 85,000 for a population of a billion, in the US it went well beyond 12,000,000, and all these metamorphoses have been assigned characteristic equations with the highest precision by the PNB. This is not the place to go into that here.

why then is there a communication here, he has shares, and there was not a huge crowd there, everything is going upwards, and not artificially circling around 0.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There are 3,410,000 people sick in Russia. what is the NDP's mistake?

The picture shows 3250 by September 2021, in fact it's already over the forecast (>3400).

You can continue your clownery, I will not appear in this thread, I have already given too much attention to your mediocre persona

Fast235:

Why then is there communication here, he has a stock, and then there was not a huge crowd, there everything is going up mostly, not near 0 artificially created

Clarify the question, didn't get it right off the bat. It's all about understanding the parameter and the two NPA coefficients https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/359299/page66#comment_20166412, they model all processes, both natural and man-made. Therefore, I insist that all who are capable of understanding must strain their minds to master them as soon as possible.

Теория Чарльза Доу
Теория Чарльза Доу
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые трейдеры...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Clarify the question, I didn't get it right away.

I don't think it's about the Dow Theory, I'm not a Doctor of Science, I just have a lot of enthusiasm to think

i know for sure that past + present do not decide the future immediately, and then maybe 50/50, by the way your demo account may go in the plus on this number of trades due to soft DT mode (blame it on MQ later), Yuri said about it?

simply put, a lot of trades that close very quickly and a lot, i.e. next to the price, will wipe out all the more rare long trades, and if these rare long trades are also at a loss, then...