How to make giant profits on forex? - page 3

webgopnik:

I don't manage to follow the trend - I piss and take a paltry profit, and then the price follows the trend without me.

Ah, don't you piss...

And "gigantic profits" is what % per month?

Ivan_Invanov:
And a "giant profit" is what % per month?

1000-2000%

Ivan_Invanov:
And "gigantic profit" is what % per month?

+100500

webgopnik:

1000-2000%

Well there are nets with martins, pyramiding and all that. They are good earners, but they are even better losers. Well, it seems to me that you can probably optimise a risky grid, enter with it for a month, and if it is lucky, you can get something like that. Looking for a good entry, where there will be a flat, and do not make a mistake. I have seen one example of such account but it has lost anyway. But the author claimed it was not a grid but crossing of two averages. I don't know, how many lost accounts will there be while you're lucky? I think it's a waste of energy for nothing. I mean, is there a trader's mental state? Would you get up to lose one more $1000 after you have already lost $10000? I personally strive for stability. My prediction is 10% per month. Although I have a feeling that it is more profitable to increase risks with the risk of losing the deposit. But it's still not so exorbitant figures, maybe 100% a month. I don't know, it's just my personal feeling. Probably they are absolutely wrong. What strategies do you think to use?

Ivan_Invanov:
Well there are nets with martins, pyramiding and all that. They are good earners, but they are even better losers. Well, it seems to me that you can probably optimise a risky grid, enter with it for a month, and if it is lucky, you can get something like that. Looking for a good entry, where there will be a flat, and do not make a mistake. I have seen one example of such account but it has lost anyway. But the author claimed it was not a grid but crossing of two averages. I don't know, how many lost accounts will there be while you're lucky? In my opinion, this is a waste of energy for nothing. I mean, is there a trader's mental state? Would you get up to lose one more $1000 after you have already lost $10000? I personally strive for stability. My prediction is 10% per month. Although I have a feeling that it is more profitable to increase risks with the risk of losing the deposit. But it's not so high figures anyway, maybe 100% a month. I don't know, it's just my personal feeling. Probably they are absolutely wrong. What strategies do you think to use?
Stop dreaming, do not know how, if you make 10, you will lose 100

Vladimir Baskakov:
Stop daydreaming, don't know how to do it, if you do 10, you will lose 100

with 10-12 tries, the score will quite swell by 1000% :-)

The main thing is diligence and timing to publish the signal

Vladimir Baskakov:
Stop dreaming, do not know how to do it, if you do 10, you will lose 100
Oh, and by the way, there is a myth among the people that grids do not work. But this is probably an emotional assessment, after a couple of failed attempts. The myth is that they are hard to optimize, and there is still a risk of failure, even if the grid earns little.

Well, maybe that's even a good thing. If the net bids little and at a long distance, it lacks bounce, and tries to sustain trends, it cannot of course, and loses. And if the grid places a lot of bets and partly, it does not wait for the rebound and loses. And if the net is flipping, it gets into an endless flip and loses. But the net can also get lucky, and plus proper optimisation, such a strategy is quite pulling to try its luck. And besides, it is one of the few strategies that does not use questionable fabrications in the form of various indicators, so the nets will always live. Often the wrong approaches to optimisation are also used.

Ivan_Invanov:
And by the way, there is a myth among people that grids do not work. But this is probably an emotional estimate after a couple of failed attempts. It's just that they are hard to optimize, and there is still a risk of failure, even if the grid earns little.

Well, maybe that's even a good thing. If the net bids little and at a long distance, it lacks bounce, and tries to sustain trends, it cannot of course, and loses. And if the grid places a lot of bets and partly, it does not wait for the rebound and loses. And if the net is flipping, it gets into an endless flip and loses. But the net can also get lucky, and plus proper optimisation, such a strategy is quite pulling to try its luck. And besides, it is one of the few strategies that does not use questionable fabrications in the form of various indicators, so the nets will always live. Often wrong optimization approaches are also used.

The grid, Martin is utopia

Vladimir Baskakov:
The grid, Martin is utopia.

That's a mistake - nets (and martin, it's the same thing) rake in money handsomely. But only for a while. It is important to have the instinct to jump out in time, without trusting the robot