How to make giant profits on forex? - page 11

Roman Shiredchenko:

count martin classic overturn 25-30% channel average maximum APR instrument traded... :-)

here for example

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/22561

He has this attitude: if an EA makes good profit, then it is not a martingale. He believes that a martingale can only be called something that either loses or brings miserable profit with a huge initial deposit).

khorosh:

He has this attitude: if an Expert Advisor makes a good profit, then it is not a martingale. He believes that you can only call a martingale if it is either a loser, or if it makes miserable profits with a huge initial deposit).

Yes I got that already, it's also impossible to take a scalp there because the commissions are huge and the profit is minimal... )

Roman Shiredchenko:
Yes it's already understood, it is also not possible to take a scalp, because the commissions are huge, and the profit is minimal ... )

He also has a credo: if I failed somewhere, it means there are no fish here and I have to shit on this place so that others don't go there. Otherwise, if they succeed, how will I look then))).

khorosh:

If I was making excuses, it was only for those who do not live in the illusion of a grail, but trade by hand and live off the profits of trading the market.

I wasn't talking about a lack of money, I'm sorry you never understood my point. When you have a lot of money only a fool would entrust it to an automated trading advisor, because it is a big risk. Big money is usually used for investments. While an Expert Advisor can only be trusted with relatively small amounts of money. The high risk is justified by the high profitability.

In your posts you often pedal the question of having or not having money. If you have a lot of it, you should not boast about it. First, a person deserves respect only when he has earned it himself honestly, and not inherited it from his parents. Secondly, do charity without any PR. Then you will be respected.

Yes, you are also a liar or a fantasist! Where in my posts did I pedal the issue of having/not having money and boasting about my capitals? Please provide references.

Living off the profits of speculative trading is no great honour. Lack of education prevents you from realising that you take forex money from other poor people who are losing it. And you put it in a positive light, a supporter of "charity").

I tell you, people don't understand the market. One thinks that money falls from the sky and does not circulate between the pockets of those involved in the trading process, another thinks that living off the losses of others is decent, another thinks that entering the market with pennies is an act of courage, not stupidity...

Man, where's the voice of reason? ))))

Реter Konow:
Yes, you are also a liar or a fantasist! Where in my posts did I pedal the issue of having/not having money and boasting about my capital? Please provide me with references .

Living off the profits of speculative trading is no great honour. Lack of education prevents you from understanding that you take your forex money from other poor people who are losing it. And you put it in a positive light, supporter of "charity".)

You can find it yourself if you are interested, I don't have time to search.

Forex does not only exist through speculative trading.

A person who spends money on forex can hardly be considered a poor man. A smart man will spend an amount that will not do him any harm. And if a man spends his last money, he is a gambler and I do not pity him as well as a drug addict. He has only himself to blame for what he does. Life will either make such people wise up or throw them to the wayside where they will find their end. Alas, but natural selection is still at work in our time, so the coronovirus confirms it).

Yes, I don't see anything wrong with that. Any means of making money for a living are permissible, except illegal ones.

I'm not a supporter of charity(I'm not rich), but a civilised section of the powerful are supporters of charity. Including, oddly enough, Bill Gates.

Реter Konow:
Living off the profits of speculative trading is no great honour. Lack of education prevents you from understanding that you are taking forex money from other poor people who are losing it. And you put it in a positive light, a supporter of "charity")

This is a strange position to take. I think any adequate person understands; That the amount of energy in this world is limited, so always one lives off the other ... And it probably won't be any other way.

khorosh:

You can find it yourself if you are interested, I don't have time to search.

Forex does not only exist through speculative trading.

A person who spends money on forex can hardly be considered a poor man. A smart man will spend an amount that will not do him any harm. And if a man spends his last money, he is a gambler and I do not pity him as well as a drug addict. He has only himself to blame for what he does. Life will either make such people wise up or throw them to the wayside where they will find their end. Alas, but natural selection is still at work in our time, so the coronovirus confirms it).

Yes, I don't see anything wrong with that. Any means of making money for a living are permissible, except illegal ones.

I'm not a supporter of charity(I'm not rich), but a civilised section of the powerful are supporters of charity. Including, oddly enough, Bill Gates.

What's going on with your morals, my dear fellow)))) If I were you, I wouldn't lecture you on nobility if that's your attitude to people... A vicious cynicism, rampant misanthropy, hypocrisy in virtue and Darwinism in outlook. A complete sociopath's bouquet.)

Didn't expect that, honestly.

Vitaly Stepanov:

This is a strange position to take. I think any adequate person understands; That the amount of energy in this world is limited, so always one lives off the other ... And it probably won't be any other way.

Quite right. You could also add "... always one lives at the expense of the other "... competing with each other. This is what leads to development, as the most viable individuals survive.

Реter Konow:
That's a hell of a morality problem you've got going on, mate)))) If I were you, I would not lecture on nobility if you have such an attitude towards people... Blatant cynicism, rampant misanthropy, hypocrisy in virtue and rampant Darwinism in outlook. Just the whole bouquet of the sociopath.)

The use of many loosely related terms in no way indicates the logical perfection of your conclusions.))