How to make giant profits on forex? - page 2

webgopnik:
My profits are small, that makes my deposit either stand still or melt away, and I want to make giant profits.

So you said yourself, the profits depend on the leverage. So get a bigger leverage, 10,000, no better a million, and you will make a giant profit ))))

Stanislav Aksenov:

So you said yourself, profits depend on leverage. So you need a bigger leverage, 10,000, no better a million, and you will make a giant profit ))))

I'm already at 1:1,000.

webgopnik:

I'm already 1 in 1,000.

There's no harm in wanting, there's harm in not wanting...

Giant profits in Forex can be obtained in the trend following mode, but only on aggregate,

That is necessarily not from one, but from a set of sequentially or concurrently

of opened and closed transactions of optimal size and duration from one or

Several currency pairs of any conditionally constant or discretely increasing deposit

from the minimum to the maximum allowable and withdrawable by the market-maker.

aleger:

There is no harm in wanting, there is harm in not wanting...

Giant profits on Forex can be obtained in the trend following mode, but only on aggregate,

That is, not necessarily from one, but from a set of sequentially or concurrently

of opened and closed transactions of optimal size and duration from one or

Several currency pairs of any conditionally constant or discretely increasing deposit

from the minimum to the maximum allowable and withdrawable by the market-maker.

I am not able to follow the trend - I piss and make miserable profit, and then the price follows the trend without me.

webgopnik:

I am not able to follow the trend - I piss and make miserable profits, and then the price follows the trend without me.

The best option in terms of profitability is to use the ZigZag on M5

Stanislav Aksenov:

So you said yourself, profits depend on leverage.

Profits in forex are not dependent on leverage. Profits depend on the lot.

webgopnik:

I can't follow the trend - I piss and make a meager profit, and then the price follows the trend without me.

Open a small position in terms of volume. Then just close the terminal.

For active trading, if you're a fan, use another account (or broker). This way you won't be itching to close the "trend trade" earlier than you planned.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Profits in forex are not dependent on leverage. Profits depend on the lot.

So the bigger the leverage, the bigger the lot you can enter the market.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So the higher the leverage, the bigger the lot you can enter the market.

No leverage only indicates the collateral required. But I like the phrase best. "No stop loss." It's totally like????. I'm sure most people here have heard of no-loss strategies, so... in case the young people don't know. But if you want to use them you have to take a broader look at the market, not focus on one quote and try to derive something from it.

Serqey Nikitin:

"Giant profits" can only be made when trading on larger charts, such as the daily or higher...

EXAMPLE:

Prerequisites for such trading:

1. Trust in your strategy

2. the absence of a stop-loss

3. Automating the trading process (Expert Advisor).

Position opening - when the direction of ALL indicators coincides.

Closing a position - when the fastest indicator turns in the current situation ...

)))) and how does it work?