How to make giant profits on forex? - page 7

Реter Konow
:

Modern traders have long since stopped understanding the market.))) Most believe that buyers and sellers trade in parallel, they make transactions with terminal :D))), and cannot explain the reasons of price movements. Some think that it is possible that someone will create a grail and Forex will go bankrupt, and others think that utopia will appear and everyone will get rich. Some even try to strive for it)))). They do not even understand the simple things that all the money in the market moves between the pockets of participants, and nothing falls from the sky: one loss to the other gain.

The most important aspect of modern trading is understanding who your counterparty is. If he is a small trader, your position balances depend on the actions of the market crowd, and if your counterparty is Uncle Fat Man (MM), he knows not only your lot, direction and position balance, but also the lots, position balances and stops of many other traders with whom you have also traded. And then, it can decide in what direction to absorb its own and others' supply and demand volumes. But, this all works only in real trading, not in demo trading. Only modern traders are not interested in it.

Or maybe they do not need to understand it? And maybe you should not get involved in the high stuff. In Lesorub, he chops his own cabbage without any higher matter using the simplest "rails" pattern, and maybe some other trifles. And if you ask him how the market works, he will start digging in the theory and get unlearned in trading. Centipede syndrome, though.)

A centipede was asked in what order it moved its legs, and it could no longer walk.

Do your in-depth knowledge of the market help you personally make money or just give you an opportunity to shine on this forum?

khorosh:

Do your in-depth knowledge of the market help you personally make money or just give you the opportunity to shine on this forum?
It helps not to give money. )

Georgiy Merts:

Once again, spreads and commissions must be factored into the generalised probability figure. Which takes into account spreads, commissions, and TP-SL difference. You flip a coin - without spreads and commissions, with equal TP-SL probability 0.5! I gave an example, when the probability of winning is only 0.1 - that is, the spread and commission on average is 0.4 of 0.5 - in other words, it eats up 80% of profits! And at the same time - we have a 99% probability of winning 1000 martingale series in a row.

If we guess more often, or we have a smaller spread, or in any other way increase the overall probability of profit - respectively, the amount of capital will decrease.

And about "it will take MUCH more" - laughter in the hall... You first try 110 times in a row not to randomly pull 52 ace cards out of the deck ! (Just the probability of this event is about 0.1). And then we'll talk about where it will take a MUCH more capital.

what to count in what?

what is cumulative probability? you're not packing probability with stuff you can't fit - spreads, commissions, differences...
or you're unaware (maybe even hastily) calling it something else, which doesn't have anything to do with probabilities

How the inventors of terms and the mechanics of mixing the sour with the soft...

Georgiy Merts:

Once again, spreads and commissions must be factored into the generalised probability figure. Which takes into account spreads, commissions, and TP-SL difference. You flip a coin - without spreads and commissions, with equal TP-SL probability 0.5! I gave an example, when the probability of winning is only 0.1 - that is, the spread and commission on average is 0.4 of 0.5 - in other words, it eats up 80% of profits! And at the same time - we have a 99% probability of winning 1000 martingale series in a row.

If we guess more often, or we have a smaller spread, or in any other way increase the overall probability of profit - respectively, the amount of capital will decrease.

And about "it will take MUCH more" - laughter in the hall... You first try 110 times in a row not to randomly pull 52 ace cards out of the deck ! (Just the probability of this event is about 0.1). And then we'll talk about where the capital is MUCH higher.

George, don't be so zealous, the fact that you are an expert has long been understood, sit in the league, you're the guru there

Реter Konow:
It helps not to lose money. )

If you don't give as a gift, you don't sell.

It reminds me: I haven't gone anywhere, I haven't gone to the Canaries, I haven't gone to the Maldives, I haven't gone to Venice, but I won't go to Paris this year.

Similarly, I haven't traded anywhere, I haven't traded on the New York Exchange, I haven't traded on the Chicago Exchange, and I won't trade Forex this week. I'd better learn some more theory and my money will be safe.

However, to learn to swim, you have to enter the water, and you cannot learn to trade without losing money.

khorosh:

If you don't give as a gift, you don't sell.

It reminds me: I haven't gone anywhere, I haven't gone to the Canaries, I haven't gone to the Maldives, I haven't gone to Venice, but I won't go to Paris this year.

Similarly, I haven't traded anywhere, I haven't traded on the New York Exchange, I haven't traded on the Chicago Exchange, and I won't trade Forex this week. I'd better learn some more theory and my money will be safe.

However, to learn to swim, you must enter the water. And you cannot learn to trade without losing money.

You're a strange man... You're not a boy, you're old... but you still can't get rid of your "mind"...)) Don't think of it as rude.

1. You do not need to swim everywhere. Some "bodies of water" are better not to enter, but if you are not confused even by the term "kitchen", then swimming in foul water is probably okay too?

2. 2. Going into the water "without knowing the ford" is a bit of an "experiment".) It's clearly not a matter of great intelligence.

3. To seriously trade on penny depots and expect super profits is either a sign of insanity or the desperation of a man in deep poverty. Both are unfortunate. :(

You have to study and understand where and why you are being pulled, and then decide whether it will pay off...

P.S. By the way, thimbles will support your philosophy with both hands:).

Реter Konow:
You're a strange man... You're not a boy, you're old... but you still have a lot of dope...)) Don't think I'm being rude .

1. Swimming is not necessary everywhere. Some 'bodies of water' are best not to go in, but if you're not even embarrassed by the term 'kitchen', it's probably OK to swim in sewage too?

2. The hedgehog thought to himself as he climbed down from his boot-brush. 2) Entering the water "without knowing the ford" is quite an "experiment"))) It's obviously not a matter of intelligence.

3. To seriously trade on penny depots and expect super profits is either a sign of insanity or the desperation of a man in deep poverty. Both are unfortunate. :(

You have to study and understand where and why you are being pulled, and then decide whether it will pay off...

P.S. By the way, thimbles will support your philosophy with two hands:).

I will certainly do so. I only stated the fact that you do not trade. And you went on an angry tirade and started discussing my personality and describing it with unflattering epithets. Get a hold of yourself young man and abide by the rules of the forum. It's a shame that I am so often wrong about people, because until now I thought you were an intelligent and intelligent person. -How deceptive is appearances, thought the hedgehog, getting off his shoe-brush).

khorosh:
I was merely stating the fact that you don't trade. And you burst into an angry tirade and began to discuss my personality and describe it with unflattering epithets. Get a grip young man and respect the rules of the forum. It's a shame that I am so often wrong about people, because until nowI thought you were an intelligent and intelligent person. -How deceptive looks can be, thought the hedgehog as he got off his shoe-brush).
Sorry. Spontaneous reaction to advice to go who-knows-where to find who-knows-what and learn zen.)))

I didn't mean to offend you. But, you are wrong - I have traded and gained practical experience. Everything I said above is my opinion.

P.S. You only tried to contrast blind and thoughtless action with rational choice and reflection. I thought it was a subtle mockery, so that's why I responded.

Реter Konow:
Sorry. Spontaneous reaction to advice to go who-knows-where to find who-knows-what and get zen.))

I didn't mean to offend you. But you are wrong - I have traded and gained practical experience. Everything I said above is my opinion.

P.S. You only tried to contrast blind and thoughtless action with rational choice and reflection. It seemed like a subtle mockery to me, so that's how I responded.

I accept the apology. But for me you no longer exist.

khorosh:

I accept the apology. But you no longer exist for me.

I wish I had known before that I existed for you - I would have experienced the pain of an attitude change! ))))