Bank deposits and bond coupons are to be taxed at 13%... - page 9

Igor Makanu:

I think it was just the opposite yesterday or the day before that China did not buy a barrel of Russian oil at all - I do not want to google it

about the price of oil, well, besides trade wars there are also alliances, it is not clear who is with whom now, the same Arabs danced to Uncle Sam's tune a long time ago, now they seem to have become independent

That's what I read in the news.

Konstantin Nikitin:
Not deposits, but income from deposits. And not on all amounts, but on those above a million. So if you say so, provide extended information.

Sorry...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Links, if you can, to news where China is buying Russian oil.

Yes, different sources write differently, some say that they increased purchases, some say that they decreased them))

https://ru.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idRUKBN21C25R-ORUBS

Китай скупает дешёвый Urals на спаде спроса в Европе из-за коронавируса
Китай скупает дешёвый Urals на спаде спроса в Европе из-за коронавируса
  • Ольга Ягова, Глеб Городянкин
  • ru.reuters.com
МОСКВА (Рейтер) - Китайские компании пользуются моментом и закупают крупные объемы подешевевшей российской нефти Urals, в то время как спрос на сырье ослаб на рынке Европы из-за пандемии коронавируса, свидетельствуют данные Рейтер и источников в торговых кругах. Китайский Unipec, торговое подразделение Sinopec, приобрел около 800.000 тонн Urals...

Igor Makanu:

I think it was just the opposite yesterday or the day before that China did not buy a barrel of Russian oil at all - I do not want to google it

about the price of oil, well, apart from trade wars, there are also alliances, it is not clear who is with whom now, the same Arabs danced to Uncle Sam's tune a long time ago, now they are kind of independent

I have a different interpretation of such a handshake, and of facial expressions.
There is a possibility that everything is happening in agreement with the Russian Federation.
Even though it dates back to 2018, it is unlikely that anything has changed dramatically.

Roman:

I have a different interpretation of such a handshake and facial expressions.
There is a chance that everything happens under the arrangement with the Russian Federation.

I don't like talk shows, a few years ago I accidentally watched a relative's show where the whole studio spent 1.5 hours looking at hands and feet and what they thought of these gestures

SZS: People are already discussing the message head, there is a hand under the table have looked, they said the last time this happened in the xxx year, and then everyone compares the year and what will happen

Igor Makanu:

I don't like talk shows, a few years ago I accidentally watched a relative's show where the whole studio spent 1.5 hours looking at hands and feet and what they thought of these gestures

SZS: People are already discussing the message of the head, there was a hand under the table, they said the last time it happened in xxxx year, and then everyone compares the year and what will happen

Why does Trump look darker in the background?)
The psychology of people's behaviour can tell you a lot.

Roman:

I have a different interpretation of this handshake and facial expressions.
There is a possibility that everything is agreed with the Russian Federation.
Even though this moment dates back to 2018 I think it is unlikely that anything has changed dramatically.

There's more to consider. That the king of the Saudis called Putin before the OPEC+ meeting. They seem to have agreed on something and then suddenly the deal breaks down. So maybe it wasn't sudden at all.

Konstantin Nikitin:

There's more to consider. That the king of the Saudis called Putin before the OPEC+ meeting. They seem to have agreed on something and then all of a sudden the deal breaks down. So maybe all of a sudden however

That's what I'm talking about ))

Roman:

Why does Trump look darker in the background? ))
The psychology of human behaviour can tell you a lot.

The psychology of people is one thing

The psychology of power is another.

various ceremonies and media coverage is another

ZS: if you deal with these issues, only by closely matching facial expressions and eye movements speed , eyelid blinks and all relative to the past - it most likely works ;) - facial expressions and eyes are very poorly controlled by a person, or rather at first there may be control, then the control still weakens and there is natural facial behaviour.... as long as there are no video filters/montages and there are no breaks in filming ))))

And close ups of body parts - sounds to me like camerawork that someone has decided to pass off as covert gestures

Igor Makanu:

The psychology of people is one thing

The psychology of power is another.

different ceremonies and media coverage is another

ZS: if you deal with these issues, only by closely comparing facial expressions and speed of eye movement , eyelid blinks and relative to the past - it most likely works ;) - this is very poorly controlled by humans, or rather it may be controlled at first, then it will still weaken and there will be natural facial behaviour.... as long as there are no video filters/mounting and no breaks in filming ))))

and close-ups of body parts seem to me to be a cameraman's work which someone has decided to pass off as hidden gestures

You see, Igor, in Asian countries when shaking hands, patting the other palm on top of the opponent's hand means respect.
For a prince himself to share such a gesture, you need a very serious argument for that.