Bank deposits and bond coupons are to be taxed at 13%... - page 4

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Guys, I ask you to write down (step by step) what you would do in your current situation if you had 1-5 million rubles in OFZs or in a bank deposit? Exactly where would you invest it?

Part on the wife's deposit, part in stocks.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Guys, I ask you to state (step by step) what you would do in the current situation, if you had 1-5 million p. in OFZ or on a bank deposit? Exactly where would you invest it?

So as not to put everything in one basket. Then into Moscow's "concrete" and EIS shares. But the price tags for flats in the capital start at 5 million. It is possible to leave the sum less than a million on the deposit, and the rest in IIM. Another option is a lot of accounts opened in the family and there to pile up less than a million, but for this you need honest relatives, and this option is too time consuming.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Some on the wife's deposit, some in stocks.

Yeah, hitting on relatives is the first thing that comes to mind. In stocks... RF? Exactly selectively? Not indices?

Roman:

No, I don't, it's just that most people don't have that kind of money.

Lyam is not that much money. Flats cost an order of magnitude more. Someone has been saving for a house, and now it's a gift.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

In the stock... RF?

Yes the only thing is to enter in portions, it is not clear where the bottom will be in stocks.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

I agree that most people don't have any money.

The thread was created in order to find out what people who have that thousand roubles are doing.

This would already be investment advice.
And recommendations are no longer free if you go to a professional advisor.

What do you do? Take a calculator and calculate other options and compare them.
Or, as suggested above, spread the amount of 999k over the family members.

Vitalii Ananev:

So as not to put everything in one basket. Then into Moscow's "concrete" and EIS shares. But the price tags for flats in the capital start at 5 million. It is possible to leave an amount of less than a million on the deposit, and the rest in the EIS. Another option is to have many accounts opened for one's relatives and to pile up there for less than a million, but for this you need honest relatives, and this option is too labor intensive.

With the EIS we would have to talk to the broker... Whether everything will remain in force.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The only thing is to enter in parts, it's not clear where the bottom will be in stocks.

I don't see the bottom...

It is not yet clear to me how the tax on foreign currency deposits will be calculated.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It is not yet clear to me how the tax on deposits in foreign currencies will be calculated.

In roubles at the exchange rate, most likely.