Bank deposits and bond coupons are to be taxed at 13%... - page 5

Evgeny Belyaev:
For me, it is still unclear how tax will be calculated on foreign currency deposits.

The equivalent of 1 million is likely. If less, there will be no tax. More - 13%

Alexey Kozitsyn:

The equivalent of 1 million is likely. If less, there will be no tax. More than that, 13%.

I thought they said 1 lakh on all deposits. If you split it into smaller amounts, you still have to pay income tax on all the deposits.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I thought they said 1 lakh on all the deposits. If you split it into smaller amounts, you still have to pay income tax on all the deposits.

So if you open the deposits in the name of different individuals, family members.
It is practical for those who have a large family and no family member will cheat)).

Alexey Kozitsyn:

This thread was created to find out what people who have that thousand roubles are doing.

They convert it into currency and keep it under their mattress.

Speaking of gold. My wife recently had her birthday and bought her some earrings at the Golden chain. I got to talking to the girl-manager. She said that a lot of people buy the simplest and cheapest gold jewellery as a long-term investment.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

converted into currency and stored under the mattress.

Speaking of gold. My wife recently had her birthday, and I bought her some earrings at the Golden chain. I got into a conversation with the girl manager. She said that a lot of people buy the simplest and cheapest gold jewellery as a long term investment.

Alas, this is not gold but trinkets and it is not about weight but about the value you pay and what you may get when you hand it over in exchange for money.

The value is based on the margin of the jewellery chain + material + manufacture - when exchanging for money, you will get back only a part of the cost of the material

Evgeniy Zhdan:

converted into currency and stored under the mattress.

Speaking of gold. My wife recently had her birthday, and I bought her some earrings at the Golden chain. I got into a conversation with the girl manager. She said that a lot of people buy the simplest and cheapest gold jewellery as a long-term investment.

I do not support it. It is not profitable.

Igor Makanu:

Alas, this is not gold but trinkets and it is not the weight but the value you paid for and can get when you exchange it for money

In the cost includes a margin jewelry chain + material + workmanship - in exchanging for money you will get back only part of the cost of the material

+1

Roman:

So if you open deposits for different individuals, family members.
It would be practical for those who have a large family, and a relative won't cheat )).

Additional risks.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Additional risks.

Plus most likely his interest too, the point is nullified.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Additional risks.

Well, the risks are not very big, but the time will be wasted a lot - with any manipulation will need to show a physical person at the time and place of presentation, if yet with one relative how realistic, then with a small group - that's all you have to do, well, plus force majeure - with people always force majeure turns out