Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 10

MACOS_user:

Yes! My customers are the ones who make me coding robots and indicators for them, moreover they even pay me money to optimize my products for them. I hope I gave a comprehensive answer to this question

If you have nothing else to do, buy a decent computer and throw away your ruddy thing.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, if you can't make any more money, buy yourself a proper computer and throw away your little stump.

Then the man will be off-trend. These days it's either trendy or normal.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then the man would be off-trend. Now it's either trendy or normal.

Yeah: trendy kid, debt-ridden parents...

Description on the site how to install Metatrader on Mac OS please remove - this method does not work and misleads people.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then the man would be off-trend. Now it's either trendy or normal.

I think the trend is not trendy, but a full emulator is not trendy :-)

or your parents didn't give you the money for a Windows license, which is more likely.

Mt is available for Windows10 64 bit. All other options are now crutches and props.

on non-Win systems - get a virtual machine and deploy MT there. Virtualization systems are fast now and there will be no speed overhead.

I'm in favour of having a proper MT5 platform on linux or mac. Better on the latter.

Since this joke is not optimized for wine, and this implies several points

1) performance loss by 2-3 times comparing to work under Windows

2) I trade from laptop and see how this application eats battery at incredible speed, and mac is about optimizing resources

3) Since I have a few virtual desktops I do not understand - how can I scatter different graphics on them? In my opinion, no way.

4) minor bugs / glitches and some instability in the work

5) is not quite clear how to get a "critical mass of Mac users" if the program's log I see "application is running under Windows 7

Hello all ) long read all the comms and I am shocked 😸 2 offended parties have enough ponts )) such an impression that some are offended because their OS is called *** compared to something else, while others are offended that their platform has been given little time. Anyway, I have a MacBook Pro with a Parallel running Win 10. I had to install it because of NinjaTrader 8 and of course I like stable and smooth operation of Mac. I had MT5 from FBS broker, but after installing the machine I decided to tear it down, it kept updating all the time, even though it was annoying. Not so long ago I decided to unload Win and installed MT5 again, after that I couldn't connect to my broker. In my log it says connection failed (old version) and there it is. I don't hope for the MQLs to write a stand-alone softwares, I wish they would at least support working through Wine. Well, if they release it separately, of course, it would not be bad either, but it's not critical. Just here Macoworkers arranged such a tragedy in speed and all the matter))). I have not lost in the speed of order execution even though I trade on the exchange. If my broker has a solution for installing live MT5 for MAK I would be glad to receive such feedback. The issue of offloading the windup is still relevant.
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

Isn't there a proper virtual machine on the Mac? Don't forget the hardware acceleration.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Is there no normal virtual machine on Mac? Don't forget the hardware acceleration

the more distractions the worse the result )) what's the point of constant manipulation when there should be a simple intuitive path to the result instead of this hassle and some settings with endless toggles ))

Games_Doll:

the more distractions the worse the result )) what's the point of constant manipulation when there should be a simple intuitive path to the result instead of this hassle and some settings with endless toggles ))

Install Windows and everything will be fine.