Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 5

Artyom Trishkin:
The development of MetaTrader4 is completely finished. It will no longer be developed for windows either.
So the answer is never.
And I would ask you to show less negativity towards those who answer you. If you have the ability to let everyone know that your income, unlike the rest of us, allows you to use unreasonably expensive fashions, then you are being offered a perfectly acceptable way to do so. Nicholas, on the other hand, who is not as rich as you, can. Then you all the more can. But for some reason you respond in cape and red...
Will you please tone it down and listen to programmers, not just users of fancy trinkets.

Are you a moderator ? i just saw it - i didn't understand what my parents and bling and ponce have to do with it - so you turn the heat down... I make my own living. I haven't lived with my parents since childhood, and I never knew them. You started insulting me because I don't know who and what I am.

I do not care whether it will be MT4 or not.

I do not really care whether it will be MT4 or MT5 in Makos - if you say that MT4 has finished its development

So are you just a moderator or are you a Metaquotes representative? Can I hear an official answer from them ? Will the MT5 version for MacOS be made or to use the Indicator for manual trading you have to buy a VPS ?

And if Mt4 will not be upgraded again, why do you think it should not be converted to MacOS ? All the more so that to make 1 version and forget about updates and builds....ideal... You said it like mt4 will be removed from production soon and only mt5 will be available.

MACOS_user:

Are you a moderator? I just saw it - I just don't understand what my parents and bling and ponce have to do with it - so you turn the heat down... I make my own living. I have not lived with my parents since childhood, and I never knew them. You started insulting me because I don't know who and what I am.

I do not know who I am. New builds of MT4 are coming out for Windows!

Are you just a moderator or are you a Metaquotes representative? Can we hear their official answer? Will there be a version for MacOS or will you have to buy a VPS to use the Indicator for manual trading ?

You re-read yourself.
It's all "Me, macOS, macbook, macdonalds, money, wealth, cool, for nothing and never, we let ourselves buy expensive, awesome sound, my clients"... And all that stuff. And not a word about programming.
Of course it's nothing but a ponzi scheme.
And, yes, your profile is pristine with registration seven hours ago. You can only be judged by your words.

Artyom Trishkin:
You re-read yourself.
It's all "Me, macOS, macbook, macmac, macdonalds, money, wealth, cool, for nothing and never, we let ourselves buy expensive, awesome sound, my customers"... And all that stuff. And not a word about programming.
Of course it's nothing but a ponzi scheme.
And, yes, your profile is pristine with registration seven hours ago. You can only be judged by your words.

Doesn't change the point of why you're picking on me.

Will a MacOS version be made or to use the Indicator for manual trading you have to buy a VPS ?

Give me an answer - you're already digging into my profile

MACOS_user:

It doesn't change the question why are you picking on me?

Will there be a version for MacOS or will you have to buy a VPS to use the Indicator for manual trading ?

I already replied.

Artyom Trishkin:
I already replied.

You replied about MT4 - you said that it has finished its development. i saw Never MT4 will be translated to MACOS. only i never understood why it cannot be translated to MACOS as a fully completed software ?

I asked about MT5 later - you didn't answer if you plan to code MT5 for OSX

The reasons for refusal have not changed - we wrote to you 5 years ago you've argued that very few people use MACOS

Today you have surprised me even more with your failure - to add to the old ramblings and excuses for not wanting to support OSX users you call me a PONTOUCHER because I use MACOS (hackintosh!!!!).

Funny Cossack in the cloud coding and hand trading on the UPU indicator ...

It's easier to gather programmers and build a new platform via FIX API with speed tester and optimizer in C++ for broker and make Visual programming to create robots and strategies than to use your platform

MACOS_user:

You replied about MT4 - you said that it has finished its development. i saw Never MT4 will be translated to MACOS. only i never understood why it cannot be translated to MACOS as a fully completed software ?

I asked about MT5 later - you didn't answer if you plan to code MT5 for OSX

The reasons for refusal have not changed - we wrote to you 5 years ago you've argued that very few people use MACOS

Today, you have further surprised me with your failure - to add to the old ramblings and excuses for not wanting to support OSX users you call me a PONTOUCHER because I use MACOS (hackintosh!!!!).

It's easier to get some programmers together and build a new platform via FIX API with speed tester and optimizer in C++ for brokerage and make visual programming to create robots and strategies than to use your platform and communicate with such schmucks as this moderator

You're just a child. That's why I won't answer you any more than I already have. In another five years, hopefully you'll be mature enough to communicate properly. I'm not surprised you weren't spoken to five years ago, either.

Artyom Trishkin:
You're just a kid. So I'm not going to answer you any more than I already have. In another five years, hopefully you'll be mature enough to communicate fully. I'm not surprised you weren't spoken to five years ago either.

If you're an adult, do something for the kid.)

I was banned based on IP, and you whined that there are not enough MacOS users.

I mean, Windows is a crutch and an emulator.

I too vote for MT4 and MT5 to be moved to MACOS. The notoriety of Windows being virulent is getting ahead of the curve on the planet.

MT representatives need to clarify this issue.

ELSHAN SULEYMANOV:

I too vote for MT4 and MT5 to be moved to MACOS. The notoriety of Windows being virulent is getting ahead of the curve on the planet.

MT representatives need to clarify the issue.

It is useless, it is a pain in the ass for them.

I figured it out for myself - the Metaquotes platform cannot be supported under MACOS and Linux...

MACOS_user:

Will there be a version for MacOS or will you have to buy a VPS to use the Indicator for manual trading?

You have only two options for macs: use remote windows servers or use different crutches like wine.
MQ has never developed their products for macOS and never will. This is an obvious fact to anyone who has the slightest understanding of the volume and cost of such work.
When the number of macOS users in the world exceeds 25%, then there will be no need to even beg MQ, they will do it themselves.

And now no one will spend millions of quid to satisfy the desires of 7% of users.

MQ will hardly give you any feedback, because what you are asking for is at best just a smile.

If new builds are released for MT4, it is only to fix bugs.