Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 13

Everything works in BigSur! Thank you very much!

Updated to the version of 10 December after startup.

It's funny that EAs with WinApi dll are compiled and even Agent Manager works.

I have not understood where is the MQL5 folder and how to copy the files from the WinApi version there. (I have copied the folders on my desktop at first and transferred them to the folder from MT5 via file manager. It cannot be copied directly from Mac OS).

-----

Path to MQL5 folder

/Users/ <username> /Library/Application Support/MetaTrader 5/Bottles/metatrader5/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/MQL5

Thanks for the screenshot, but the terminal interface is from 1992!

Question to MT5 developers - can you please tell me if your MT5 app for iPadOS can be run on the Apple M1 macbook with MacOS Big Sur?

Andy:
Question to MT5 developers - could you please tell me if your MT5 app for iPadOS can be run on the Apple M1 MacBook with MacOS Big Sur?

There are such plans to develop a tablet version.

We are waiting for the delivery of MacBooks with M1. But that's in January.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We are waiting for the delivery of Macbooks with M1. But that's in January.

Thanks, I'm also going to take a Mac on M1. Please answer another question - can you make it possible to connect a web terminal to an account with extended authorization (SSL protocol) and is there support for such an account in your latest CrossOver MT5 package for macOS?

Renat Fatkhullin:
In a couple of weeks we will have ready MT4 and MT5 packages for MacOS.

These are Wine-based CodeWeavers packaged installers. Tests are in progress.

It works on Big Sur too. We will provide support for M1 too.

If old terminal shows Old version, just install new version over it.

I didn't start it on M1...

Renat Fatkhullin:
Ready, will be available tomorrow

Greetings, is there a link to mt4? Because everywhere the mt5 link is
Thanks!

Булат Мусавузов:

Greetings, is there a link to mt4? Because everywhere the mt5 link is
Thanks!

https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/MetaTrader4.dmg

Renat Fatkhullin:

We're waiting for MacBooks with M1 to be delivered. But that's in January.

Renat, Happy New Year! Have you already received the MacBooks on M1 (my MacBook Air M1 arrived recently)?

Tell me, is the latest version of MT5 for iPadOS already made to run in Mac OS on Apple M1?

By the way, the build of MT5 for macOS at the link at the bottom of the homepage did not start on my M1 (just nothing happens and no errors after installation).

Once again I really ask - please make it possible to connect web terminal to the account with extended authorization (via SSL certificate).

If you have questions about testing the new versions of MT5 on the Apple M1 chip, please contact me, I will be happy to check and find any bugs. Andrey.

Andy:

Renat, Happy New Year! Have you already received the MacBooks on the M1 (my MacBook Air M1 arrived recently)?

Tell me, is the latest version of MT5 for iPadOS already made with possibility to run in Mac OS on Apple M1 (it does, just not clear how to close position)?

By the way, the build of MT5 for macOS at the link at the bottom of the homepage did not run on my MBA M1 (just nothing happens and no errors after installation).

Once again I really ask - please make it possible to connect web terminal to the account with extended authorization (via SSL certificate).

If you have questions about testing the new versions of MT5 on the Apple M1 chip, please contact me, I will be happy to check and find any bugs. Andrey.

Thanks, and happy holidays to you too.

Yes, the macbook has arrived. MT4 for iPad, MT5 for iPad work fine from AppStore on M1. We will still be doing some cosmetic tweaks for better screen size compatibility.

We had problems launching the MT4/MT5 destop on the M1 because of the protection system. It has been fixed, we will test and release today the MetaTrader 5 update for MacOS.

We are developinga newweb terminal for MT5 with a new engine. We will try to implement personal SSL certificates in it.

Update: desktop for M1 has not taken off yet.