Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 6

Nikolai Semko:

You have only two options for macs: use remote windows servers or use different crutches like wine.
MQ has never developed theirs for macOS and never will. This is an obvious fact to anyone who understands at least a little bit the volume and cost of such work.
When the number of macOS users in the world exceeds 25%, then there will be no need to even beg MQ, they will do it themselves.

And now no one is going to spend millions of quid to satisfy the desires of 7% of the users.

You will hardly get any feedback from MQ, because what you are asking for only brings a smile at best.

If new builds for MT4 are released, it is only to fix bugs.

They have TK ready for vinda... it's not a problem to rebuild it in MACOS and 32 BMs don't cost millions of dollars with ready TK... and you also wrote that you code. I know someone who can do it just give me access - invite me

ELSHAN SULEYMANOV:

I too vote for MT4 and MT5 to be moved to MACOS. The notoriety of Windows being virulent is getting ahead of the curve on the planet.

MT representatives need to clarify the issue.

For about five years the system on winds has been running 24x7. Reboots only when upgrading. No viruses, no crashes. There is one failure in all time due to my fault. Linux system did not allow 8 hours of work time to recover. Vin10 bootable flash drive did everything automatically in half an hour.
Your words are from the field of horror stories, of which there are many on the Web.

Artyom Trishkin:
For about five years the system on vinux has been working 24x7. Reboots only when upgrading. No viruses, no crashes. There is one failure in all time through my fault. Linux system did not allow 8 hours of work time to recover. Vin10 bootable flash drive did everything automatically in half an hour.
And your words are in the realm of scare stories, of which there are many on the net.

Would you write about MACOS as well?! I do not ask for Linux at all ... MACOS MT4 at least, rebuild it and linux was not a problem - those who develop it are in the know.

ELSHAN SULEYMANOV:

I too vote for MT4 and MT5 to be moved to MACOS. The notoriety of Windows being virulent is getting ahead of the curve on the planet.

MT representatives need to clarify this issue.

No one who doesn't use MAS or Linex would mind if the developers did. But you don't have to be so pompous and pushy about it. If you don't like it, don't use it... Who is forcing you to? Unbearably desperate, use what is until they make what you need. And here... look at this... drop everything and do what I want...

MACOS_user:

Would you write about MACOS as well?!

My kids use apple toys. One died after a year, the other is still somehow thriving because it's like new. Of all the things that are useful - the camera. The rest is no different to the same Chinese frills.
But the camera is already there without a phone...
A friend of mine runs a repair shop with an official service centre certificate. Guess what's most in repair there? Yes, yes - your apples.

Alexey Viktorov:

No one who doesn't use Mac or Linux is against it if the developers do. But you don't have to demand it with such ponzi scheme and pushiness. Do not like it, do not use ... Who is forcing you to? Unbearably desperate, use what is until they make what you need. And here... look at this... drop everything and do what I want...

How else can they wait 5 years for users to grow....the company provides international services....they don't have 2 good programmers to rebuild the build more or less adequately? Who should raise this issue? Why should I bother with emulators? I want to use Metatrader on Mac, not on Windows - I don't consider it an operating system.

Artyom Trishkin:
My kids are using apple toys. One died after a year, the other is still somehow surviving because it's new. Of all the things that are useful is the camera. The rest is no different from the same Chinese frills.
But the camera is already there without a phone...
A friend of mine runs a repair shop with an official service centre certificate. Guess what's most in repair there? Yes, yes - your apples.

That doesn't stop Apple from selling the most expensive phones in the world every year!

We're not talking about your children's phones here - don't bullshit.

We are talking about the MACOS operating system which you can freely download and install on any Intel PC you want, pre-packaged from scratch !!!!. And we're talking about Metaquotes sending bullshit emulation of this OS to brokers... shame on you

MACOS_user:

How else can they wait 5 years for users to grow...the company provides international services...they don't have 2 good programmers to rebuild the build more or less adequately? Who should raise this issue? Why should I bother with emulators? I want to use Metatrader on Mac, not on Windows - I don't consider it an operating system.

So - wait for it to become profitable for the company and not for you.
Profitable from a revenue perspective, not from a mere desire.

MACOS_user:

That doesn't stop apple from selling the most expensive phones in the world every year!

We're not talking about your children's phones here - no bullshit.

Are we only talking about you and your beech?
Then introduce yourself. Give information about yourself, get the company interested in a good deal, invest in development. The more, the more likely. This is a business, not a hangout at a club.

Artyom Trishkin:
Well then - wait for it to become profitable for the company and not for you.
Profitable in terms of income rather than mere desires.

how do you know if it's profitable or not until you code it? you're selling it anyway just to support one OS like "full only can"

I'm sure a tester in a full fledged version of MACOS will work more swiftly using the HFS file system ...and ? Many users will move to Hackintosh over time very quickly to effectively opt in to robots - for a minute not even buying Apple hardware.

You already have a business and Market that you all make money from - can't you make support for all levels of users and OS's ? Even for free? You have to pay more money to send all brokers the update for MACOS ? That's too bad... Take a step yourself to meet the popularity of your platform and usability...

How much does it cost your company to rebuild MT5 version for MACOS ? How much does it cost to rebuild MT5 version of MACOS ? Do you have an approximate figure ?

Is it really that much of a stretch...