The Sultonov system indicator - page 51

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. The closing prices are not used here, yet, but the opening prices of the 5 bars, including the current bar just opened.

bar;

2. the outcome of a trade is the result of closing a position which was once opened, as the signal to close it appears, and it may be either positive or negative;

3. Profit is an accrual of position closing according to point 2. Negative profit is recognized as a loss.

Now it's clear thatprofit is an increasing amount .

Success to you.

Just have to get rid of unprofitable ones. It will be a great TS.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is now clear thatprofit is an accruing amount .

Good luck to you.

Just have to get rid of the unprofitable ones. It will be a great TS.

We won't be able to get rid of them completely, but we will try to reduce their number.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

We can't get rid of them completely, but we will try to reduce their number.

There are always ways to get rid of the wrong decisions, just as there are ways to find the right ones. It's simple and perfectly simple.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are always ways to get rid of the wrong decisions, just as there are ways to find the right ones. Everything is simple and perfectly simple.

I don't want to stumble to try to improve, knowing the result in advance - it would be unfair and self-defeating. I will find a solution to improve in another way. The option of using divination, I do not consider at all.

Unicornis:

Give similar https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page49#comment_11158901 data on the M1 TF, please, let's try

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't want to roll back trying to improve by knowing the result in advance - it would be unfair and self-defeating. I will find a solution to improve in another way. The option of using divination, I do not consider at all.

It is not clear.

You know the result, and you know in advance that the transaction will be unprofitable, but you enter it anyway. I want to understand the logic.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a little unclear.

You know in advance that a trade is going to be loss-making, but you enter it anyway. I want to understand the logic.

I always enter, but I do not know the result. The logic is as follows - do not interfere with the Expert Advisor working according to the same principle implicit in all positions. I will work on selecting the best principle of entering, supporting and closing of positions in a fully automated mode. I don't expect any manual intervention. I don't even use TP and SL. I consider them as outside intervention as well.

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I always enter, but I don't know the result. I will work on selecting the best entry, support and closing principles in a fully automated mode. I don't expect any manual intervention. I don't even use TP and SL. I consider them as outside intervention as well.

I was confused by the phrase"knowing the result in advance".

You specified that the outcome is still unknown. There are many ways to sift out such variants. But it will be a more complex design. You will not be able to create a successful TS based on one formula.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I was confused by the phrase'knowing the outcome beforehand'.

You made it clear that the outcome is still unknown. There are many ways to screen out such variants. But this will be a more complex construction. You will not be able to create a successful TS on the basis of one formula.

Time will show. Let's not guess. Better, post information on various instruments from the beginning of the year until I gain access to a static computer.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Give similar https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page49#comment_11158901 data for TF M1, please try

Please. Still interested in the timing of coefficients out of bounds.

Files:
GBPUSD1.zip  2031 kb