The Sultonov system indicator - page 48

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yusuf, it's easier for you to hire a student for 200 roubles and change your XP to a normal OS, and take the necessary data from the terminal yourself.

As soon as I can find the time, I will do it myself. Afraid not to lose info when changing OS. Apparently, I will install 7. Is this correct?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Provide on H4 or, from M1 to D1 all TFs.

The strongest information in pricing lies in ticks. There is weakening information in the minutes and above.

Do you want to find a highlight on the daily charts?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
For the pound, who will provide me with the data?

now, here it comes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And why do YOU think everyone should stick to your particular channel? There are several multidirectional channels at any given time. The choice is purely your understanding of the market.

I am interested in the end result of the method from this thread(my channel is not there).

Files:

Unicornis:

now, there will be

I'm interested in the end result of the method from this branch (my channel is not there).

All prices are in channels without exception. Each channel reflects a different time period. The price may be in different channels at the same time in terms of its time scale.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The strongest information in pricing lies in ticks. There is weakening information in the minutes and above.

Do you want to find a highlight on the daily charts?

Provide the ticks

Uladzimir Izerski:

All prices, without exception, are in channels. Each channel reflects a different time period. The price can be in different channels at any one time in terms of its time frame.

Any number of channels can be drawn around price.

Unicornis:

now, there will be

I'm interested in the end result of the method from this thread(my channel is not there).

Wrong, convert to view:

Files:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Provide teak

Well respected YusufHajji, sorry. This method which you suggest for profit is available in negligible (random) cases on TF from H4 and above. Below is a statement of market misunderstanding. And we are living in a new world. In the world of speed. M1-M15 is the maximum for understanding the market situation.

Investors always pay the bills.

Unicornis:

You can draw as many channels around the price as you like.

We are not talking about price channels. We are talking about SLAU coefficient channels. Don't get confused.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well respected YusufHajji, sorry. This method which you suggest for profit is available in negligible (random) cases on TF from H4 and above. Below is a statement of market misunderstanding. And we are living in a new world. In the world of speed. M1-M15 is the maximum for understanding the market situation.

Investors always pay the bills.

First we will check, then we will draw conclusions, don't run ahead of the locomotive with such categorical statements, Mr. Izersky! The indicator and the EA will be ready very soon.