The Sultonov system indicator - page 49

While I was at work, there was a lot of writing going on... ))) But from what I've glanced through, I can conclude that there's much less nonconstructive criticism. Or am I too optimistic and missed the main point?

Сергей Таболин:
While I was at work, there was a lot of writing... ))) But from what I have glanced through, I can conclude that there is much less non-destructive criticism. Or am I too optimistic and missed the main point?

Missed out, like this:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sultonov's System Indicator

Uladzimir Izerski, 2019.03.29 20:41

Well respected YusufHadji, sorry. This method you are suggesting for profit is available in negligible (random) cases on TF from H4 and above. Below is a statement of market misunderstanding. And we are living in a new world. In the world of speed. M1-M15 is the maximum for understanding the market situation.

Investors are always paying the bills.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

First we will check it, then we will draw conclusions. Don't get ahead of the game with such categorical statements, Mr Izerski! The indicator and the Expert Advisor will be ready very soon.

I am not against the indicator or the idea.

You are emphasizing on the bar.

And a bar on D1 and H1 let alone smaller TFs can be seen as the difference between a galaxy and a star.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Wrong, convert to a view:

Files:

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Missed, like this:

Is this as an example of unconstructive criticism? ))))

I've been looking more and more at the M15-H1 TF as well. But that doesn't mean that the older TFs are flawed. So that statement is not an argument.

sorely lacking is the filter - "sift out the shrieks into the air".

after @avtomat https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page46#comment_11154160

there was NOTHING (which is 4 !!! pages)
neither for, nor against, nor about, nor comments/suggestions to the TC - but only shrieks in the air.

it's time to turn to the neuron experts - "how can you remove ANYTHING" ?

Системный индикатор Султонова
Системный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, в качестве основы стратегии будущего индикатора рассмотрим и обсудим следующую гипотезу: Цена текущего бара зависит от 4-х зна...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Text

Insert the excerpts (sheets of text) as code. Then when quoting your posts, a mile long sheet of text won't interfere with the quote.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

here, a set of numbers for perception, about nothing at all.

I understand if there is a graph, with a marker - where to buy, where to sell

Renat Akhtyamov:

here, a set of numbers for perception, about nothing at all.

I understand if there's a graph, with a note - where to buy, where to sell

Don't rush to conclusions, I had to show the results of the indicator step by step

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Don't rush to conclusions, I had to show the results of the indicator step by step

the result is a straight or at least a satisfactory graphic representation of a buy/sell signal

You may get interested in it.

i will show you the results of the indicator's work - a straight or at least a satisfactory graphic representation of the signal to buy / sell.

everyone walks around with a baggage of ideas