The Sultonov system indicator - page 47

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

Forecast - will the pound fly?

Alexander,if you post here the Pound opening price quotes for February and March on TF D!, then, let's try to find out.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Alexander, if you put here the Pound's opening price quotes for February and March on TF D!, then, let's try to find out.

Dear Yusuf, only investors work on TF from H4.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Dear Yusuf, Only investors work on the TF from H4.

Bullshit. Investors intrade, just hold on. ) The pose is built up and drained slowly, unnoticed by others, so as not to affect the market, and sometimes it does).
A multi-track game is being played).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Bullshit. Investors intrade, just hold on. ) Poses are opened and closed slowly, unnoticed by others, so as not to affect the market. A multi-strategy is being played out).

There is no disagreement about this. Positions can be dialed in on ticks as well. No one will notice but me))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

eurodollar pair, further, see page 1 of the thread

Desperate attempts by the ratios to exit the channel for a trend change, but, they fail to break the downtrend, although, the real threat was there:

Great, also the date and time of the bar on which the coefficients exited the channel?(date and time not seen at all, e.g: H1 bar March 12 13:00 close(13:59:59) GMT+2 -> wait for trend) Preferably 2-3 situations to exit the channel.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Dear Yusuf, Only investors work on TFs from H4.

Provide on H4 or, from M1 to D1 all TFs.

Unicornis:

Great, also the date and time of the bar at which the odds went out of the channel?(date and time I can't see absentmindedly, e.g: H1 bar March 12 13:00 close(13:59:59) GMT+2 -> wait for trend) Preferably 2-3 situations of exit from channel.

Provide H1 data for February and March on OPEN - let's see. On abscissa let's defer time.

Unicornis:

Great, also the date and time of the bar at which the odds went out of the channel?(date and time I can't see absentmindedly, e.g: H1 bar March 12 13:00 close(13:59:59) GMT+2 -> wait for trend) Preferably 2-3 situations of exiting the channel.

And why do YOU think everyone should stick to your channel? There are several multidirectional channels at any given time. The choice is purely your understanding of the market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Provide H1 data for February and March on OPEN - we will see.

Yusuf, it is easier for you to hire a student for 200 roubles and change your XP to a normal OS and take the necessary data from the terminal yourself.

For the pound, who will give me the data?