The Sultonov system indicator - page 89

Олег avtomat:

it's not an insult.

it is a diagnosis.

Do you want both of them to take a 24-hour steam? You two need to stop being naughty.

Artyom Trishkin:

Do you want both of them to take a 24-hour steam bath? Stop being ugly, both of you.

IMHO, that's not the way YOU decide... I was banned for"Rude Communication" for a week - no questions asked - I didn't find that rule in the bac and the manuals...(and it was all within limits there - yes - the dude, robot or spammer was tempting, but it was all within limits there. )

Can I cite the norm in the forum rules? Its number.

-------------

PS People here are discussing another grail.

After the PS There went deep... each expert in his own topic... so what's the point of getting banned? It's all kind of objective here...

Sorry, Yusuf, for writing here...

Олег avtomat:

it's not an insult.

it's a diagnosis.

It's your diganosis. Poor thing, you can't even follow three lines of wikipedia, you're just delusional and raving fantasies. Victim of the matkad.)

By the way, Yusuf with his scribblings looks more like a mental hospital patsy too - he cannot come up with a single coherent idea, delirium and delusions of grandeur.

And Petros is good too - a great guru of the 1990s.

Artyom Trishkin:

Should I send them both out for a 24-hour steam bath? Would you both stop being so naughty?

Where am I going wrong? Am I talking nonsense about Laplace transformations and wild fantasies? ...and I cannot read three lines from wikipedia.

Pressing the docents' sore buttons on their scientific megalomania?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What am I doing wrong? Am I talking nonsense about Laplace transformations and wild fantasies? ...and I cannot read three lines from wikipedia.

I wish you wouldn't be so rude and call me names.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where am I going wrong? Am I talking nonsense about Laplace transformations and wild fantasies? ...and I cannot read three lines from wikipedia.

You're a total ignoramus and all your knowledge is limited to wikipedia, but you take it upon yourself to judge the subject.

Once again I say to you: read in a book (not in wikipedia) what the Laplace transform is, why it is needed and where it is used.

You have been unable to solve two linear equations with two unknowns without help, you have started a thread stating that it is unsolvable (and it "should be beyond doubt"), and what is the result? Good thing he realised his mistake.

And in this case, with Laplace transformation, you are out of the question. But you do not want to admit it, so you snap like a schoolboy.

Олег avtomat:

You are a total ignoramus in this matter, and all your knowledge is limited to wikipedia, but you take it upon yourself to judge the subject.

I'm telling you again: read in a book (not on Wikipedia) what the Laplace transform is, why it is needed, and where it is used.

You have been unable to solve two linear equations with two unknowns without help, you have started a thread stating that it is unsolvable (and it "should be beyond doubt"), and what is the result? Good thing he realised his mistake.

And in this case, with Laplace transformation, you are out of the question. But you don't want to admit it, so you snap like a schoolboy.

No, not with wikipedia, but at the institute I studied it, though with professors like you - who are not in the field. ...wandering in the phase plane)))) And then you figured it out on your own. So at least try to read the first three lines of the wikipedia.

Explain the system of linear equations and its solution via MNC to Yusuf.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, not Wikipedia, but I studied at university, although with professors like you who were not very good at the subject. And then I did it on my own. Well, at least the first three lines of the wikipedia.

Explain the system of linear equations and its solution through MNC to Yusuf.

I see it's useless to appeal to your mind...

This conversation is over.

Олег avtomat:

I see it's useless to appeal to your mind...

This conversation is over.

Don't appeal to mine, try saving what's left of yours.

---

Oh, and this... docents, at least learn how to multiply complex numbers.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You don't have to appeal to mine, try to salvage what's left of yours.

---

Oh, and, uh... docents, at least learn how to multiply complex numbers.

Dear Dmitry Fedoseyev, I appeal to the remnants of your conscience, honour and dignity. I ask you to stop creating an uncomfortable situation on the pages of this thread by repeatedly generating groundless attacks of various kinds, personal insults and doubts about the scientific competence of its author and other participants of the forum. If you do not like the topic raised here, the style of presentation and presentation of theoretical, scientific and practical material, ignore it or stay as a reader. Remember, this forum is visited by millions of visitors and contributors from around the world. If you have a grudge against a member of this forum, there is an excellent opportunity for you to contact them via the private message option and quench your thirst for revenge. Demonstrate the deep knowledge in the field of creation and the solution of SLAE with two variables, with the knowledge from the school program, as it do in a branch herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/309070 , presenting the ordinary system of equations for SLAE , not suspecting that, an integral attribute of SLAE is existence in it free factor Ko in your interpretation , which is not present in your case. Ya-you know this truth, never-did not try to solve SLAE, containing 2-intervariables by system of 2 variables. I shall confine myself to demonstrating this ridiculous attempt of yours to become a scientific opponent of the topic of this thread. Moderators convincingly ask, to find a way to protect this branch from close negative attention of the person, if he himself, voluntarily, will not take a positive decision to channel their anger in a constructive criticism, which is always welcome, but will continue to inflame the unhealthy situation here.

По мотивам системного индикатора...
По мотивам системного индикатора...
  • www.mql5.com
Все начинается здесь: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935...