How do I create a function to process each millisecond? - page 5

Dmitry Fedoseev:

A film camera simply shows frames at 24 frames per second, there's no interlaced scanning, it's a stupid frame change. Why are you arguing about something you don't understand?

Film was 10-12 frames too, I told you about Chaplin)

Igor Makanu:

But the frequency will still be 25Hz because the half-frame is output at 25Hz and the previous half-frame, which has already been output, is still displayed on the TV screen due to the "pixel decay time".

the frequency is 50 Hz - as in a socket

Taras Slobodyanik:

film and 10-12 shots was, I told you about Chaplin)

I've already written that Chaplin's films don't have a natural uniformity of movement.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This would correspond to 12 frames per second - not enough to convey the natural fluidity of movement.

That's why 50 half frames is smoother and clearer than 24 full frames

Taras Slobodyanik:

that's why 50 half frames is smoother and clearer than 24 full frames

It's a solution to the problem of flicker, not the naturalness of motion.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This is a solution to the problem of flicker, not the naturalness of motion.

Read about de-interlacing

Taras Slobodyanik:

Read about de-interlacing

If anyone should read something, it's you, something about the basics of cinema and television, at least at a child's level.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This would correspond to 12 frames per second - not enough to convey the natural smoothness of the movements.

Well, it depends on the dynamics on the source video, if, for example, you output slow motion of a snail, then I think 3-4 frames per second would look the same as 24 frames/sec.

Igor Makanu:

Well it depends on the dynamics on the source video, if for example you output a slow motion snail, then I think even 3-4 fps would look the same as 24 fps

Pictured... Tomorrow, one day only, in all cinemas in the city the new Hollywood blockbuster "Snail", hurry up, don't miss it, first viewers discounts!

Maybe it would be enough if all the movies were about snails... but there are problems with them too, they sometimes pop up quickly, sometimes fall quickly and sink, sometimes they let out an air bubble.

Igor Makanu:

Well it depends on the dynamics on the source video, if for example you output a slow motion snail, then I think 3-4 fps would look the same as 24 fps

I agree with Dmitry. There is a limit to human perception. This limit is obvious - 24 fps. That is if you "stuff" more frames, a person will not notice the difference. He'll only notice it if he slows down the speed of the film. So it's back to 24 frames again.