How do I create a function to process each millisecond? - page 16

(Unless, of course, it's over 62 frames per second).

more. you're wasting your time writing a piece of junk))

Реter Konow:

if the perception rate of human change is 24 frames per second?

Tell me where it is described?
That a person is incapable of perceiving more than 24 frames per second.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Tell me where it's described.
That a person is incapable of perceiving more than 24 frames per second.

I suggest you check it out.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't need to prove it, I watch videos sometimes too, and 24 frames is enough.

Congratulations, at least one more normal person can watch a kinescope TV and in cinemas before there were no digital projectors he could watch movies without intermittent black screens and pictures.

they already see 77 frames per second with their eyes and they get by with the old equipment .... but it's hard for them to see only line scanning

SZZ: We live in the age of digital nerds, numbers decide everything, and it does not matter what the numbers mean

Реter Konow:

I suggest you check it out.

check)

Taras Slobodyanik:

check it out).

I offered to check it for those who are frantically arguing about it for the second day).

Why do the dynamics at 24 fps look jerky with no smoothness?

Although no, put another way: if 24 frames is the ultimate in smoothness because one cannot see more, why can't any technology as of today eliminate the jerking of scenes at 24 frames and 24 hertz refresh?

Question to the two engineers behind 24

Igor Makanu:

Congratulations, at least one more normal person can watch a kinescope TV and in cinemas before there were no digital projectors, one could see films without alternating black screens and images.

they already see 77 frames per second with their eyes and they get by with the old equipment .... but it's hard for them to see only line scanning

SZZY: we live in the age of digital nerds, numbers decide everything, and no matter what these numbers mean.

I still haven't seen an explanation - what does your belief about interlace/deinterlace say?
where is the "extra" information on the screen coming from?

congratulations, at least one more normal person can watch kinescope tvs and cinemas before there were no digital projectors

ps. that's what I'm saying, a kinescope with 50 half frames looks smoother than today's 25 full frames.

Justice for All:
Why do the dynamics at 24 frames per second seem to be slowed down with a lack of smoothness?

Although no, put another way: if 24 frames is the ultimate in smoothness, because humans can't see more, why, as of today, can't any technology eliminate jerking scenes at 24 frames and 24 hertz refresh?

Question to the two engineers behind 24

Read it again!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

How to create processing function for each millisecond?

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2018.09.13 14:27

Recent research shows that some people's eyes can see up to 220 frames, but subconsciousness does not perceive it anyway.

For comfortable viewing, 24 frames is enough.

Understand that the ability to see and perceive comfortably are completely different things.

Taras Slobodyanik:

I still haven't seen an explanation - what does your belief about interlace/deinterlace say?
where is the "extra" information on the screen coming from?

ps. I'm saying the same thing, a kinescope with 50 half-frames looks smoother than a modern 25 full frames.

In my opinion (I could be wrong) half-frames are just an attempt to make a smooth image that lacks frame rate. After all, if there are not enough frames, why do we need half-frames? That is, it is the implementation of the image quality increase, which is trying to reduce the number of frames. Perhaps, to reduce the load on the electronics. Just guessing.