let me read about these standards)

I made them up myself))

Taras Slobodyanik:

and the "flicker" problem as well)

what kind of problems are these?

They don't exist))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

They don't exist))

Exactly - these are problems of improperly lowered frame rates, down to 24-25.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Exactly - these are the problems of improperly lowering the frame rate, to 24-25.

Keep believing that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Keep believing it.

I have the knowledge, you have the faith)

shooting everything at 50-60 fps (for natural smoothness))

Taras Slobodyanik:

I have the knowledge, you have the faith)

shooting everything at 50-60 fps.

Keep laughing...

Taras Slobodyanik:

Exactly - these are problems of incorrect frame rate reduction, to 24-25.

and there can be no correct downscaling - the frequencies are not multiples, and what methods are used to removedeinterlacing is another issue, everything depends on the task, on tv it is obvious that there is a difference between the channels, tnT five years ago was showing a juicier and crisper picture than Pervy, then Pervy decided not to bother with the quality of the picture on tv, and made a channel Pervy HD, and then apparently from the First HD began to broadcast on Pervy and the quality became the same as tnT

he wrote in this threadhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/278827/page6#comment_8667129

Как создать функцию обработки каждой миллисекунды?
Как создать функцию обработки каждой миллисекунды?
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте! Как известно, в MQL4 существуют встроенные функции обработки событий...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Go on, make me laugh...

listening to about de-interlacing - where does it come from?

Taras Slobodyanik:

listening to about de-interlacing - where does it come from?

Is that all you know about film and television?

Igor Makanu:

There can be no correct downscaling - the frequencies are not multiples, and what methods are used to remove the de-interlacing is another matter, everything depends on the task, the TV channels have recently become visible, the same TNT five years ago gave a juicier and clearer picture than "First", then "First" decided not to bother with the quality of images on TV, and made the channel "First HD"

They're downgrading 50 to 25, 48 to 24, 60 to 30.

Now going digital at 25-30 full frames, the picture becomes more jerky than with analogue 50 half-frames.