A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 9

Briefly: develop and invest in good ideas that improve our lives. There are plenty of ideas around... Needs too...

Ivan Butko:
You want a flat downtown, a car, travel, a private jet, etc. A billionaire has it all. He's got this, he's got that.

What does he want now? What does he want, what is his goal in life?

But he does not have true freedom. I can ride the tram myself, go to the supermarket, go to a cafe or a cinema, go fishing.

He carries an armoured jacket with him everywhere, he sleeps with it, and his movements among people are restricted, he follows a well-trodden path. Life is like in a bunker, but with a billion, and with thoughts of how not to lose it, but to increase it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

But he does not have true freedom. I can ride the tram myself, go to the supermarket, go to a cafe or a cinema, go fishing.

He carries an armoured jacket with him everywhere, he sleeps with it, and his movements among people are restricted, he follows a well-trodden path. Life is like in a bunker, but with a billion, and with thoughts of how not to lose it, but to increase it.

That's the truth! There is no room for investment for the betterment of people on this trodden path. If you step off the beaten path or stop, you will be trampled under foot.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Some may not have time to face old age. Of my classmates, 30% are already in the cemetery, although not yet pensioners, and it's even further to retirement.

The fuck knows what's best... Grow old, or die quickly at a relatively young age...

Yeah... Well, people are getting philosophical...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

He carries an armoured jacket with him everywhere, he sleeps with it, and he's probably restless and restricted in his movements among people, he follows a well-trodden path. Life is like in a bunker, but with a billion, and with thoughts of how not to lose it, but to increase it.

It's a scary thing for the rich to do.

khorosh:

Well, it's up to you, nobody's going to take your laptop away. There's internet everywhere these days. It doesn't matter where you are.

I keep seeing a kind of adolescent idealism in you. I can't work in the heat > 30, I can only rest. And when there are drunken tourists hanging around and there's always a party, it's unlikely to set you up for work.

Georgiy Merts:

The fuck knows what's best... Getting old, or dying quickly at a relatively young age...

There is another option, to remain young all the time, but to regularly carry coffins with the bodies of your untimely departed friends and relatives to the cemetery, which also tears the soul apart.

Something like this:

Nikolay Kositsin:

Somehow like this:

fell asleep, thank you.