A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 7

Alexander Nechaev:
As a famous man used to say - the meaning of life is expansion. If external expansion is no longer relevant in the opinion of the venerable billionaire, then now is the best time for internal expansion.

Well said.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

And then old age comes and it turns out that a minimum pension is a lot of money, because no material benefits go in your mouth.

So what then?

What to do? I do not need a material goal and I have not seen another goal all my life, I have not wanted to see it and I have not even suspected of the existence of goals that are not material.

The current minimum wage is enough for me to pay the utility bill, plus in the summer remain a thousand and a few thousand, since there is no heating. I am lucky I am not ill. For now...

Ivan Butko:
You want a flat in the centre, a car, travel, a private jet and so on. A billionaire has it all. He's got this, he's got that.

What does he want now? What does he want, what's his purpose in life?
Now he has debts to pay off, credit to pay back, to make up for his sins.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The current minimum wage is just enough to pay the utility bills plus a thousand and a few thousand left over in the summer, because there is no heating. It's a good thing I'm not sick. Bye...

Well, at least they are building bridges near you, I don't need this fucking bridge, for instance 6000 km, if planes would cost like in Asia 50 dollars.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The current minimum wage is just enough to pay the utility bills plus a thousand and a few thousand left over in the summer, because there is no heating. It's a good thing I'm not sick. Yet...

It's not about the amount (there are extra payments for utility bills), but in principle.

The question that arose along with the person: why do you live there? The answers were different.

• Christians say that you have to occupy your soul, prepare it for eternal life.
  • The utopian communist Saint Simon believed that the ideal was for a person to have a hobby and get paid for it.

And if you leaf through history in general, nothing is known about the material situation of the people mentioned in it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The current minimum wage is just enough to pay the utility bills plus a thousand and a few thousand left over in the summer, because there is no heating. It's a good thing I'm not sick. For now...

It's not a problem. I could rent out my flat and go to some down-home place in India, where food is cheap and you can live in a hut under a palm tree...)

Vladislav Andruschenko:
help your country, your city, your neighbourhood, your home.....

:-)))))) oh Vlad , the optimist.

Ivan Butko:
You want a flat in the centre, a car, travel, a private jet and so on. A billionaire has it all. He's got this, he's got that.

What does he want now? What does he want, what is his goal in life?

Get married and become a millionaire again.

Georgiy Merts:

Right.

- Why are you lying naked under a palm tree? You have to set up a company, take a loan, build a hotel, organise excursions, sell related products, make a lot of money, pay back the loan, and become the leader of the tourism industry in this place !!!

- Why ?

- To do shit and lie under a palm tree !

- i'm already lying under a palm tree not doing shit !

For me it's like "nice house, nice wife - what else does a man need to face his old age..."

Some may no longer have time to face old age. Of my classmates, 30% are already in the cemetery, although not yet pensioners, and it's even further to retirement.

Ivan Butko:

What does he want now? What does he want, what's his goal in life?

"To get off this planet! It's so obvious.)