A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 17

Aleksey Ivanov:

They got the idea from sci-fi writer Efremov. "It's called Bull Hour.

On a more serious note, their focus is on shrinking the world's population.

Here all is more artful, the idea is only an external cover for zombification of sufferers. They can take another idea and introduce it to their adherents with the same success...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here, but there's a lot of them from the ho..... of this world

This is sacrilege.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is sacrilege.

Like, I have half my class in a cemetery. And it's as if there was no war. And just a quarter of a century ago everyone was young, beautiful and healthy.

Nikolay Kositsin:

Like, I have half my class in a cemetery. And it's as if there was no war. And just a quarter of a century ago everyone was young and beautiful.

If people die before they reach retirement age, the reasons are bad ecology, poor quality food and bad habits, not a conspiracy of the powerful. Those who follow the example of Herman Sterligov, I think they will live long. Because a proper lifestyle and quality products will play their positive role. It's time to call out: back to the future to subsistence farming and down with the megacities!)

khorosh:

If people die before they reach retirement age, it is because of bad ecology, poor quality food and bad habits, not a conspiracy of the powerful. Those who follow the example of Herman Sterligov, I think they will live long. Because a proper lifestyle and quality products will play their positive role. It is time to cry out for the future: back to the subsistence economy and down with the megacities!)

Yeah, back to the Stone Age. We'll hunt mammoths. Eating maggots and worms.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yeah, back to the Stone Age. We'll hunt mammoths. Maggots and worms to eat.

Herman Sterligov lives quite civilized and not in the Stone Age. What do you have against maggots and worms? Insects, maggots and worms in China and other Southeast Asian countries are traditionally considered delicacies).

khorosh:

If people die before they reach retirement age, it is because of bad ecology, poor quality food and bad habits, not a conspiracy of the powerful. Those who follow the example of Herman Sterligov, I think they will live long. Because a proper lifestyle and quality products will play their positive role. It is time to cry out for the future: back to the subsistence economy and down with the megacities!)

Lazy to look for a picture, the meaning of which is as follows: mortality by years from infancy to 80 years old. The base 100% is 1990.

Multiply higher mortality for ages 27-42. Gradually rising from 1990 peak around late 90s, then starting to level off more recently. Somehow the bad environment affects only the most viable. The squishiest age.

khorosh:

Herman Sterligov lives quite civilised and not at all in the Stone Age. What do you have against maggots and worms? Insects, maggots and worms are a delicacy in China and other Southeast Asian countries).

People who live in yurts, where there's permafrost, they also have a delicacy. But they don't know much about this delicacy. They butcher an animal and bury it in the ground in the permafrost, which melts over time (several years), bacteria multiply, the meat turns into slurry, which freezes and turns back into slurry. They drink it (eat it) and give it to their children to drink. What do you have against this delicacy? There's a tribe in Africa that eats land off the coast of a small river. It's also a delicacy. So? So now I have to eat earth and rotten food? And be "for" such delicacies?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

People who live in yurts, where there's permafrost, they also have a delicacy. But they don't know much about this delicacy. They butcher an animal and bury it in the ground where it is frozen. After a while (several years) it melts, bacteria multiply, the meat turns into slime, it freezes and thaws and turns back into slime. They drink it (eat it) and give it to their children to drink. What do you have against this delicacy? There's a tribe in Africa that eats land off the coast of a small river. It's also a delicacy. So? So now I have to eat earth and rotten food? And be "for" such delicacies?

No one's forcing you to eat anything you're not used to. Every nation has its own traditions and you just have to respect them, but don't laugh at them or hold them against you. Europeans, for example, also make fun of us after they try our chłodnik (frozen meat), saying it is food for dogs. And if Herman Sterligov has traded his life in the capital for a farm, it does not mean that he began to eat bugs and ended up in the Stone Age. So there is no need to exaggerate the situation to the point of absurdity.

khorosh:

No one is forcing you to eat what you are not used to. Every nation has its own traditions and you just have to respect them, but not make fun of them and not make it a reproach to them. Europeans, for example, also make fun of us after they try our chłodnik (frozen meat), saying it is food for dogs. And if Herman Sterligov has traded his life in the capital for a farm, it does not mean that he began to eat bugs and ended up in the Stone Age. So there is no need to exaggerate the situation to the point of absurdity.

Where did I make it absurd? Or was it a reproach? With the rot and the earth? Excuse me, these are delicacies. Do you have a problem with that? I didn't make fun of it.

You're all making an example of this Sterligov, has he become a health food? Don't be ridiculous.

He bought the sausage and he's eating it now. Along with vodka. Only he forgot to tell you about it)))

As the shit was poured on our heads in the city, so it pours in the villages and towns no less.

Or do you think we have the purest mixed fodder (from the Jurassic period) used to feed livestock? It is the same modified stuff.

So there is nothing healthy about it.

And not a word to me about the air.