Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 80

Interesting facts

The Lumière brothers, the official founders of all cinema, did not believe in the future of the industry at all. They believed that cinema was just a buffoonery entertainment which would remain within the confines of "short sketches about life", and people's interest in it would quickly disappear. As we can see, they were very much mistaken!

In South Korea, people eat on camera, racking up millions of views on YouTube. It's called mak-bang. Mac bang stars like hyuneeEats (she has more than 400 thousand subscribers) earn $10,000 a month just by eating huge portions of various foods - from noodles to burgers to sushi.

Vitaly Murlenko:

Interesting facts

The Lumière brothers, the official founders of all cinema, did not believe in the future of the industry at all. They believed that cinema was just a buffoonery entertainment which would remain within the confines of "short sketches about life", and people's interest in it would quickly disappear. As we can see, they were very wrong!

In South Korea, people eat on camera, racking up millions of views on YouTube. It's called mak-bang. Mac-bang stars like hyuneeEats (she has over 400,000 subscribers) earn $10,000 a month just by eating huge portions of various foods - from noodles to burgers to sushi.

Yes, it is from the same "line" I am doing the wrong thing in life, oh, the wrong thing...)))

Files:
1.jpg  32 kb

Alexander Butorin:

Yeah, it's that kind of thing. It's not what I do in life, oh, it's not...))

))))

43.8 mulatto...

the square is not black, and this time it's crossed out.

original!!!

i wonder how much a triangle like the green one costs?

Renat Akhtyamov:

))))

43.8 mult, as if from a bush.

the square is not black and is crossed out this time

original!!!

i wonder how much a triangle like the green one costs???

Thanks for the idea - off to draw a green triangle, maybe isosceles, maybe not. Which one do you think will be more expensive?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Thanks for the idea - off to draw a green triangle, maybe isosceles, maybe not. Which one do you think would be more expensive?

Draw a triangle inscribed in a pyramid. That's the approach: flat into volume.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Thanks for the idea - off to draw a green triangle, maybe isosceles, maybe not. Which one do you think will be more expensive?

The more expensive one will be the one that is more obscure from the art lovers' point of view.

The more you have to think about what you want to depict, the more expensive it will be.

That's probably it.

)

This is the usual sanitation truck:

And this is a sanitation truck whose driver likes to scare people (view of the tanker from behind) :

Soon, there's just a little bit left:

Vitaly Murlenko:

Interesting facts

The Lumière brothers, the official founders of all cinema, did not believe in the future of the industry at all. They believed that cinema was just a buffoonery entertainment which would remain within the confines of "short sketches about life", and people's interest in it would quickly disappear. As we can see, they were very much mistaken!

In South Korea, people eat on camera, racking up millions of views on YouTube. It's called mak-bang. Mac-bang stars like hyuneeEats (she has over 400,000 subscribers) earn $10,000 a month just by eating huge portions of various foods - from noodles to burgers to sushi.

Looked at. The girl's eating like an elephant. Impressive, but:

1. I really feel sorry for her, there's something wrong with her.

2. It's not interesting after 1 viewing.