Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 81

Vladimir Karputov:

Soon, there's just a little bit left:

We still have half a metre of snow left. I wish it would melt before May.

Vitaly Murlenko:

Interesting facts

The Lumière brothers, the official founders of all cinema, did not believe in the future of the industry at all. They believed that cinema was just a buffoonery entertainment which would remain within the confines of "short sketches about life", and people's interest in it would quickly disappear. As we can see, they were very much mistaken!

In South Korea, people eat on camera, racking up millions of views on YouTube. It's called mak-bang. Mac-bang stars like hyuneeEats (she has over 400,000 subscribers) earn $10,000 a month just by eating huge portions of various foods - from noodles to burgers to sushi.

Weird trend this poppy bang , the girl will soon have a problem - she'll get fat fast.

Apparently the main proceeds come from the companies producing the food she eats.

I looked at the beginning and the end of the video, it is hard to guess who might be interested.

Sergey Vradiy:

We still have half a metre of snow left. I wish it would melt before May.

We practically got snow only in March. There was hardly any in winter.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's a strange trend, the girl will soon have a problem with getting fat quickly.

Apparently the main receipts are from the food production companies that it eats up.

I looked at the beginning of the video and the end, it's hard to guess who might be interested.

Interesting to people who like to eat lots and lots of food.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Interesting for those who like to eat lots and lots of food.

I'm probably not interested, I can't eat pasta in large quantities.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I guess I'm definitely not interested, I can't eat pasta in large quantities.

South Korea has a peculiar way of thinking and a lot of things that are popular there may not be popular at all in our country.

Good morning!

Elena Larina. "Spring is coming".

Elena Larina. "Spring is coming".

Help spring - eat the snow!

Nature works wonders: