Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 83

It will be 16 degrees and rain, they said.
And now it's plus 22 in the shade and people are walking around in shorts/briefs and T-shirts.
And that's only at 12 noon. At 4pm it will be even hotter.

Tomorrow, they say 21 and rain, and at the weekend, they say it will be 27 and sunny.
That means it will actually be under 30 tomorrow and over 30 in the shade at the weekend.

Sergey Golubev:

And the Chinese are all about family, children, relationships ... always and all about that ...

-----------------

Jay Chou 周杰倫【白色風車 White Windmill】

I remember a friend renting out a room to Azeris from the local market. One day I come in and they're having a party, I'm at the table, they start singing their songs. They were singing their songs very nicely, by the way. I asked what was the song about?

- A girl walks through a cherry blossom orchard, meets a lad, love and carrots...

Next song, I ask again. - A boy walks through an orchard, meets a girl.... I didn't ask any more )))). Well, the Chinese mean family.

Vladimir Karputov:

Nature works wonders:

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Don't look back, or else

Mar del Plata, Argentina. Maritime Prefecture staff and volunteers try to rescue a humpback whale

Vladimir Karputov:

the humpback whale

A humpbacked whale is a humpbacked whale.

Vladimir Karputov:

Mar del Plata, Argentina. Offshore Prefecture staff and volunteers try to rescue a humpback whale

I think there was an attempt in one of the Strugatsky stories to describe the cause of their stranding. Or rather not even an attempt, but a mention of the phenomenon, and the explanation itself was blacked out. I think it was in "The Waves Damp the Wind".

Vladimir Karputov:

Mar del Plata, Argentina. Maritime prefecture staff and volunteers try to rescue a humpback whale

Especially the grader.) Probably in case there is no rescue.

On topic)

King Crimson - Starless