Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 73

Vladimir Tkach:
In fact, past Mars.

has already flown far away, soon the Earth will be small...

It took a little longer

But I've always wondered this: a cat - does he realise he's a cat?
fat, cheeky... does he understand that?

He doesn't have thoughts, but, as they say, white noise.
Does he perceive himself in any way as we see him?
Or not at all...

I don't believe it's only instincts.

So you don't have to be smart, you don't have to be good... you don't even have to understand who you are or how you are?
And it works?!

Why can't we do that?

My husband shoots mosquitoes with hairspray. Megafixing! 10 out of 10. The mosquitoes freeze on the fly and fall down. My husband collects them, arranges them on the table, two armies already. Well, you get it, he's playing war game. Top manager, 40 years old.

Ihor Herasko:

You haven't been to the UK, then )). There are no taps there: separate cold and hot water. That's probably where the photo is from. But it's ours that use it. Because: The "faucet" is made, the plug of the drain is not closed.

I've been to the States, the hotel is the same.

Vitaly Murlenko:

There was a story yesterday about "getting an earring out of a bottle without breaking the bottle and pulling out the cork".

О! - I think that's it. My husband's been wanting to buy himself something he doesn't need for a long time. An e-book reader. Laptop's not enough for him, yeah. And I'm too greedy for that kind of wastefulness. I take a wine bottle right in front of him, throw a bean inside, pop the cork and say:

- "Here, darling, don't break the bottle, don't take out the cork. If you get the bean, you can buy any kind of reader you want.

The bastard takes the bottle, pushes the cork in with his finger and pulls out...

- Uh, no! - I said. - You pulled the cork out of the neck, even though it's inside. It doesn't work.

I'm popping another one. The bastard takes a disposable syringe and pours a full syringe of vinegar and a full syringe of strong soda solution through the cork. One minute and the cork comes out of the bottle...

- Uh, no! - I said. - You didn't get the cork out of the bottle with your hands.

The bastard looks angrily, spits, takes out an electric drill and inserts a sandpaper ball instead of a drill. And in a minute, he grinds through the wall of the bottle. And a bean falls out of the hole... - Is the bottle broken? No. Is the cork in place? Yes.

Give me eight grand...

The pig. Now he's lying on the sofa with his reading book, and he doesn't care if his wife needs boots.

I wonder what the original solution is?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I wonder what the original solution is?

The moral here is that a Russian man will find a way out of any situation - one that benefits him?)

King Crimson - Starless