Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 103

Happy street musician's day, ladies and gentlemen's day:

This coffee is served with a cloud of candyfloss. The steam from the cup rises and the cloud begins to pour sugar over the coffee:

A cloud of candyfloss over coffee

Vladimir Karputov:

This coffee is served with a cloud of candyfloss. The steam from the cup rises and the cloud begins to pour sugar over the coffee:

Marketing nonsense!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I didn't know that in many European countries education is free, even for foreigners...

It is a pity that the school curriculum does not allow for a proper mastery of foreign languages.

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/lancmanvuz/5-evropeiskih-stran-s-besplatnym-vysshim-obrazovaniem-v-tom-chisle-i-dlia-inostrancev-5ca78c9b7b798f00b376f0ac

of course

It depends on what you want to learn...

I, for example, read for free and realised that such knowledge of readers would generate income for the writer.

Vladimir Karputov:

Ooh, I imagine it's all sweet and sticky: the cup handle, the tray, the saucer. I put my hand out to pick up the cup and my whole hand gets spilled. You pick up the cup once, put it down, and then you pick it up together with the saucer.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
The terms and conditions of a competition from one of the DCs are hilarious
Additional terms and conditions
The company *** reserves the right to:
- Withdraw prize accruals as well as cancel all transactions made by using them without explanations.

Yes, that's our way )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Marketing nonsense!

don't forget about the title of the thread... :-)
Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ooooh, I can imagine how sweet and sticky everything is: the cup handle, the tray, the saucer. I reach out to take the cup and my whole hand gets dribbled all over it. You pick up the cup once, put it down, and then you pick it up with the saucer.

Well, a real programmer. :-)

...and there's also this missing, for the whole picture: the sweet sticky circles on the table from the cup and the flies swirling around that sugar cloud.

Here's a video I found!

And then there's this: