Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 48

Sergey Golubev:

I used to think (when I was a kid) whether to take skis or put on skates and play hockey with the guys in the yard.
But I had to wear mittens, as my hands were freezing.

And now there is no snow ... slush, rain, hail, and in some places even green leaves on bushes.

That's it, no more winter.

Sergey, go on )))) My girlfriend is squealing at your selection!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Sergey, go on )))) My friend is beeping from your selection!

There was a comment on Sergei Golubev with his paintings, but for some reason the dope was inserted(((( I don't remove it on purpose

PAINTING "PHUKET. Panawa Beach in the rainy season" Oil on canvas by Natalia Shiryaeva

PAINTING "PHUKET. Panawa Beach in the rainy season" Oil on canvas by Natalia Shiryaeva

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Sergey, go on )))) My friend is squeaking from your selection!

It is true.
It's +5 - +7 in Kaliningrad now, green leaves on the bushes. It's been like this for years (almost always). And the New Year will be the same.

And when I was a kid I couldn't go out without mittens - it was freezing.
Or skiing, or skating ...
Now I've bought winter boots years ago and I've never worn them - no snow, no nice walks, no sunny weather, no friendly smiling well-dressed people on the streets... nothing.

At least in St. Petersburg the "stones" on the pavement and everywhere else get hot in summer and you feel like you're in a bathhouse.
But here - nothing ...

People shouldn't live in places that are bad.

-------------------

Good morning.

Guesthouse lodge.
They (there in America) sell fully equipped lodges like this, you can go to the cottage.

It's a strange hostel. Windows without curtains. And books to heat the stove?

It's considered chic (so high-end) - everything is made of wood and there are books inside.

I looked at their website (they're ranked something like fifth or tenth in the 'Best Home Libraries in the World' with a link to their website) - it's not yet built ('under construction').
But they are positioning themselves as a guesthouse.
I thought it was somewhere here, but it turned out to be somewhere in America.

Tsuguharu Fujita, a Japanese-French artist (that's what it says on his Facebook page - "Japanese-French").
And on wikipedia, he's here.

German multiplier Rudi Hurzlmeier