Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 98

Nikolay Khrushchev:

nothing. first time you encounter inadequacy? no emotion, ignore or block price.

People, look carefully at the thread title. No fighting.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Geez, I've been submitting a stroke definition class to the codebase for a month or two now, and they still don't publish it.

)))))

Maybe it's because there's no one

A miracle voice in 5 octaves from Kazakhstan. The first time such a miracle has appeared since Peruvian singer Ima Sumac.

saw a trend - went against it

That's it, it's stuck for a long time:

Force Majeure / Suits in Law / Suits / Season: 1

To wash or not to wash?

To wash or not to wash?

Vladimir Karputov:

That's it, it's stuck for a long time:

A season and a half, and that's if you have zero legal knowledge.
After a season and a half, the show finally descends into Brazilian "Santa Barbara" snot and the wildest kotolampa.
In recent seasons, the main characters speak entirely in phrases from quotes from "patsy" pubs. It's not a joke, it's really fucked up...

Clearing snow from the roof.Good way!

Vladimir Karputov:

Clearing the snow off the roof.Good way!

just today I saw - well, a very "finger" house from Gazprom under 30 floors, and down in the car park are cones, (!!!) above human height not to block the walkway stretched tape and modest ads "do not put cars in the danger zone - possible fall of snow and ice from the roof".And you can really see the flip-flops from flying ice

And between the car park and the house, under the ribbons, walking mothers with prams...

khorosh:

A miracle voice in 5 octaves from Kazakhstan. This is the first time such a miracle has appeared since Peruvian singer Ima Sumac.

I'll have a look.

#oglgabuzovatomusic - rollit!!!