[THEME CLOSED. Please don't post here] Elliot - page 8

TheXpert:
Can anyone refute the notion that successful volleyball players are chuukists?

I can only confirm.

TheXpert:
Can anyone refute the notion that successful volleyball players are chuukists?

I can't. But there are legends about //\\\, the Russian wave guru. And he mentioned at least the same period of training - through grindings of hundreds and thousands of instruments on different TFs. He is a convinced elliotist and he did not want to hear anything about Nilley. But even then there were moments of revising the EWA dogmas: I remember how in the corrective structure, internally identified as 5-3-5 (zigzag), wave B was longer than wave A.

P.S. Talked to him a bit when I was infected with this stuff and was translating Balan's book. I needed his advice on translating some phrases of the book, but some of the advice I got from him didn't satisfy me, and I decided to translate it my own way.

FAQ:

can only confirm.

If only in how to choose the right one among the many mark-up probabilities. For unambiguity is extremely rare here.

Good day everyone!

I think EUR/USD will continue to fall!

Good day everyone!

I think EUR/USD will continue to fall!

Mathemat:

Well, you do it yourself, the literature is there. And the trading plans are there too.

Once again: what have you read from the literature on EWA/Wave Analysis?

P.S. The time to learn this art to a small steady profit - at least 3-5 years. I couldn't stand it and quit.

In Elliot's theory it's quite simple and if the market hasn't made a markup for today, you have to wait for what the market will say next and go about your business!

But if after every failure you read the literature... Nerves will get shot! And 3-5 years??? That's one big question, isn't it? A person is first of all an individual and everyone processes information at different speed. One month is enough for someone, but ten years is not enough for someone!

But it is also possible! WE ARE WATCHING THE MARKET, GENTLEMEN TRADERS!!!

Speculator:

But it is also possible! WE ARE WATCHING THE MARKET, GENTLEMEN TRADERS!!!

Once again: what exactly have you read from the EWA/Wave Analysis literature?

Mathemat:
Again: what exactly have you read from the EWA/Wave Analysis literature?