[THEME CLOSED. Please don't post here] Elliot - page 6

Speculator:

And why are you so negative about this analysis? In my opinion it is a very effective product!

It's just that this product lacks clear criteria for starting the markup. Therefore, two waveform experts may mark out one area with different forecasts, and no matter where the price moves, one of them will be right. Today - one, tomorrow - the second, the day after - the first, etc.

Demi:
It's just that this product lacks clear criteria for starting a markup. That is why two waveformers can mark up one area with different forecasts and no matter where the price goes, one of them will be right. Today one will be right, tomorrow the second, the day after tomorrow the first, etc.

My secret dream is to put 1000 elioters in one room and give them the same chart and not let them know about it....

Demi:
This product just doesn't have clear criteria for starting the markup. That's why two wave-patterners may mark one area with different forecasts and no matter where the price moves, one of them will be right. Today - one, tomorrow - the second, the day after - the first, etc.

Wave markup gives you the ability to track the market in real time as it develops! I think it is a mistake to start the analysis with a deep history. It should be started on the right side otherwise you will get confused in your address-dabra!

Speculator:

Wave markup gives you the ability to track the market in real time as it develops! I think it is a mistake to start the analysis with a deep history. It should be started on the right side otherwise you will get confused in your address-dabra!

Addressadabra? Got it!

solar:

My secret dream is to put 1000 elliots in one room and give them the same schedule without them knowing it....

I think the elliots should be put in front of a computer and let them trade!

Speculator:

And why are you so negative about this analysis? In my opinion it is a very effective product!

I'm not taking it away, am I? I'm all for freedom of religion. // Well, more specifically, I'm for freedom from of religion.

Let's just say I have a different religion. Or that I'm, say, an atheist. May I?

MetaDriver:

I'm not taking away, am I? I'm all for freedom of religion in general. // Well, to be more specific, I'm for freedom from of religion.

Let's assume I just have a different religion. Or that I'm, say, an atheist. May I?

A believer? Atheist?

A believer - believes that the market is subject to law and seeks that law for himself...

An atheist - does not believe there is a law in the market, the market is random and must be approached as a game of coin...

Speculator:

A believer? Atheist?

A believer - believes that the market is subject to law and seeks that law for himself...

An atheist - does not believe there is a pattern in the market, for him the market is random and must be approached as a coin toss...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page1423#comment_582984